Chapter 29

[Y/N POV]

I held my madness as I walked fastly towards the bar. A guy around 20s approached me and he is the club bartender.

'I guess'

"Hey miss..Whats wrong with that cute face of yours" He cleaned up the glass as he took a quick glanced at me. "You shouldn't know about it" I messed my hair up. "Are you sure?Mind to share your problem with me?I am a stranger.. We will not see each other again" He tried to start a talk with me.

I crossed my legs and took a deep breath "I just...". "Just what miss?Break up with your boyfriend?" He held my chin. "No wonder this club is famous..You know why?" I raised my eyebrows. His face turned into a serious one as he gulped his own saliva.

'Bitch don't mess up with me'

"Because the bartender is such a flirttttiieerr and a such a bitch that want a girls' customerszzz to suck their dick" I almost yelling at him.

"Wo wooo miss..You know what?I like feisty girl" He looked around and suddenly got afraid. when I followed his gaze.. He was looking at Jimin who was gaving him a death glared.

I snapped my fingers infront of his eyes "Just give me orange juice..Im not allow to drink such a bla bla drink"

"Wait here miss" He smirked and started to shake my orange juice. He is kinda hot but Im not okay right now so I just spat fire on everyone who approached me.

I layed my head down with my arms support.

'I just should watch KDrama and fangirling right now..Taehyung didn't care about me..'

'Such a sad life'

'The slut will taste my husband cock'

Im going to cry right now thinking about the girl and Taehyung.

"Drink it..One shot" He smirked and I started to enjoy the juice.

10 minutes later...

[TAEHYUNG POV]

"Dont you dare to touch me" I command her. Jaehyun was holding her arms. "Why you choose your sister over me?You just using me?" The girl that I didn't knew her name started to yell at me.

"She is my fucking hot as fuck wife that only I can have.. and yeahh Im using you just to make her jealous" I crossed my arms and my long legs.

"Go away.. I think we already talk a lot" I was calling my another bodyguard to take her away from me.

Jaehyun took a sit beside me and leaned back. "Where is my wife..Hmmm" I mumbled as I getting worried. "You tell her to leave you guys alone" Jaehyun spoke.

"Im only acting!You know how much I love her!" I whimpered. "Wait I-" I cut him off "I tell her to come here back again but where is she" I stood up and walked away.

"Mr Kim wait!" Jaehyun shouted.

I bumped into some random guys and girls but I still can't find her.. My heart was about to explode. I asked Jaehyun to find her in a different way.

'I can't lose her because of my ego'

[SOMEONE POV]

"My head ahhhh" I saw Y/n figure were trembling. She was walking towards the washroom and I bet she wanted to find a guy for fuck her. Im going to be the lucky guy.