Chapter 45

[TAEHYUNG POV]

Its so good. I smell strawberry right know. But its tickled me. Oh no its moving emm so soft. Whatta good dream. I turned to my right a bit and snuggled to my long pillow. Oh no how can the pillow move?

My eyes were open and saw Y/n was hugging,snuggling me. Her face is on my armpit. Wait I need to take a shot this moments. I grabbed my phone and snap a few pictures of us.

Her hair was everywhere and also on my face em- So this the reason of strawberry smell. Her small arm on my chest and her leg on my right leg.

I turned to her side and hugged her more. Arghh only god know how I miss this stuff right now. I kissed her forehead,eyes,nose and her lips. I miss those things. But will she does the same thing as I does.

As I wanted to try to sleep again. Suddenly Y/n woke up and ran to the bathroom. Quickly I stood up and made a big steps there too. What happened to her? Im worried.

As I was about to enter the bathroom. I saw her throwing up on the sink. I ran behind her and went to her. I was about to pat her back but I took my hand away. I can't be lovely towards her.

She was puke. I can't stands hear the sound of it. I just wanted to rub her back. Says everything is fine. Kiss her head and comfort her like I used to do.

She closed the water and looked onto the mirror infront of it "Tae?" Her eyes light up seeing me.

"What?" I showed her no emotions.
"I just throw up" She sighed while took a napkin.
"So,do I care?" I care about it. I care everything about you Y/n. Every single inch about you. My princess. "It must because of you eat a lot of chocolates yesterday"

She eat the chocolates I bought. Im just so happy seeing her ate. Her face was so happy. I even took her picture secretly while her eating.

"No" She shooked and smiled turning her head to me. But suddenly her smile turned into a sad one.

Why?

I went to the sink and brush my teeth.

"You're going to work?" Her sweet voice asked.

I just nodded and asked her to leave the bathroom.

"Emmm are you breakfast here?" She took a step backwards before leaving me.

She looked so cute right now make me wanted to put her on my pocket.

"Nah" I replied.

Honestly I didn't take my breakfast because of this stupid jealousy. I didn't even have a proper meal. I wanted to eat with her but I can't.

Fucking ego. I might loose her.

She was about to say something but stop.

Just say what you want urghh I want to hear your beautiful voice!

But she leave me alone.

Fuck its kill me.
......

[3RD POV]

"You know right that its fucking hard to grab Taehyung attention?" The girl asked while stood from the chair. "When I flirt with him,all he reply and say is Y/n Y/n and Y/n all the time" She continued.

Another girl hissed then said "I pay a lot you know. All I want is Taehyung"

"You know that we are childhood friends right? Im not gonna make our relationship turn to be in a bad condition" The first girl looked at her.

The girl about to reply and suddenly a boy with a suit barge in.

"Girls have anything to say? Any good news?" He said.

"Bad news only" The second girl looked at him.

"What? Im the one that always bring good news to you guys? I already pay you" He pointed at the first girl.

Both of the girl went to the boy while saying

"We need to use the plan B"