Chapter 15

[TAEHYUNG POV]

My eyes grew bigger as my sister said that.

'How did she know?'

"Yah!!! IM NOT!" I tried to hit her arms but I was stopped by Y/n. "Yes you are" Taena mocking my voice. Y/n stopped me and shooked her head preventing me from hit Taena.

I can heard my parents laughed hardly "My son getting jealous" My father said. "Ofcourse he will yeobo.. She don't want anyone see Y/n body" My mother laughed.

"Mom!.." I whined like a kid. "I know my son.. Yahh.. You come out from my ememem.. Ofcourse I know what are you feeling" My mother said as she chewing her food.

She's my mother... For sure she knew the truth. I just looked down and Y/n was patted my laps while smiling at me. "No remember Im not jealous. I'm just telling the truth" I looked at her in frowned.

"Okay Tae" She leaned her head on my left shoulder while carresed my thumb.

'Aishh her soft hand.. I miss this'

But,my mother cut out my daydreaming "Lets try the dress on" She smiled happily to Y/n.

[Y/N POV]

With that I stand up and I about to collect the plates but Mrs Kim stopped me "Its getting late.. I'll ask the maid to clean this up.. Now lets go upstairs". Taena smiled happily and bring me up upstairs.

"Take care" Taehyung held my waist close to him before we got into a separated room.

We entered Mrs Kim closet and there's alot too. Like Taehyung closet.. Different from mine..

Mrs Kim gave me the wedding dress but I can't see it "Close your eyes" Taena said as bring me into the changing room.

I looked at the big mirror infront of me "Wowww its so beautiful" I amazed as I fixing my dress.

"Eonni its look beautiful on you""Ofcourse!"

"Ofcourse!"

I only heard them talking behind me... I just stood there and started to think about the wedding day.. When I walked on the aisle with my father while Taehyung already waiting for me.. And finished all of it then... First night......

'Im glad that I'm on 6th day on period. He can't touch me' I sighed.

I just stared at the mirror and talked to myself.

'Is Taehyung love me?'
'Is he marry me only because his parents force him?'
'He not gonna divorce me right?Because...'
'I love him. I can't believe that I'll marry my first love,first crush and my first kiss gonna be him'
'But I don't know if he love me or not'

"Y/n??" I felt someone was tapping my shoulder and it was Mrs Kim. "Mom.. I love it" I hugged her. "I know.. Your mom tell me your size and everything" She hugged me even tighter.

"Get ready for the wedding" She smiled and then they left me alone to change my clothes.

I wanted to ask her more about Taehyung but I'm scared...

In the car...

Taehyung drove the car to his house. I took a glanced at him "Taehyung.. Can I ask you?". "Sure" He reply shortly. "Emm.." I tried to find courage before asking him. He looked at me and then he focused on th road back.

"Do you ready for the weeding?" I said slowly.
"Yess.. Can't wait to say 'I do'" He smirked to me.
"Stop smirking aishh.." I looked out of the window.
"Are you nervous?" He asked me
"Yes" I looked down.
"Why?"
"Im still schooling..Im too young isn't it?" I said.

He remains silent.

"Tae.."
"I love you so keep quit. I know you want to ask me that" He held my small hand.

'Fuck Im dead'

"I thought you don't like when I hold your hand" I blushed.
"Yeah.. I don't like it"

Quickly,I tried to pull my hand away but he held tighter.

"I like it my crybaby" He bring my hand on his laps.

In Taehyung's room...

I changed into my pyjamas and played with my phone. I sat on the couch wait for Taehyung.. I text Chanhee and had a chit chat.

"Busy texting with your boyfriend?" I heard a deep voice asking me made me jumped on the couch.

"No.. Just friend"

I saw him took his laptop and sat on the bed. I walked to him slowly.. "I should sleep next to you tonight?" I asked him as I charge my phone and put it on Taehyung nightstand small table.

He took a glanced at me and turned his head to his laptop. "Then..Where do you want to sleep?My toilet?" He chuckled sarcastically.

"Of course on the bed" I rolled my eyes as I crawled on the bed. Beside Taehyung on his right..

I laid my head on the soft pillow. "Im tired" I said. "Tired of yelling,talking and texting your boyfriend" He said while typing on his laptop.

"Taee.." I sat up beside him. "What do you want?" He looked at me. "You~" I clinged my arms with him. "I don't want you" He looked back at his laptop.

"Tae..If you don't want me.. Then,I'll kiss you" I teased him more. "Aahh seriously,I don't want you".

'What Taehyung?'

He lookes at me " Where is the kiss?". I just stared at him blankly. "If you dont want here. Then,here" He pointed to his lips then to his cheeks.

"Crazy" I pulled my arms away from him.

He just laughed and started to type again. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Work. Are you blind?" He raised his eyebrows. "Im not yah!" I hit his arms.

"We wear the same colour tonight" He pointed to our pyjamas.

'Navy blue'

I rolled my eyes and yelled "Im the one who choose my pyjamas colours!You just copying me!Im the one who take a shower first!!"

"Yahh. I already set up my pyjamas colours Monday will be green,Tuesday red,Wednesday black,Thursday orange and today is Friday will be navy blue! Tomorrow will be yellow and Sunday is white" He said while mocking my voice.

"Liar!"
"No Im not"
"Don't touch me!" I yelled as I snuggeled into my blanket.

"Don't worry Y/n. I'll rape you tonight!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Comment and vote 💕 I has a new fanfiction "I'm yours until DIE" its Jhope FF. Check it out!

-Admin Hanlie