Chapter 21

[Y/N POV]

"How much the sales that you get this month?" Taehyung asked his worker with his serious voice. I was checking up a few beautiful clothes.. Taehyung said that today he wanted to meet a few workers and checking up Gucci's store sales.

Today I was following he like a puppy everywhere and I need to hold his hand everytime. I don't know whats wrong with him today.

"Can I help you,Ms?" A boy voice made me came back to the reality. I looked at him who was beside me with a shocked looked. "Emm..I just looking for emm" I started to mumble because of the awkwardness.

He gave me his sweet smile. I think he was older than me. "I think this one will be beautiful if you wear" He gave me a red tops and a black skirt . "Hmm okay I'll try" I took the clothes  and followed the boy who was leading me to a fitting room.

I entered the fitting room quickly. "Why he keep following me aish" I hissed. "Need any help?" He asked. "Nooo its okay" I opened my clothes and tried on the tops.

 "Nooo its okay" I opened my clothes and tried on the tops

[TAEHYUNG POV]

[TAEHYUNG POV]

I already sign a few work sheets and now I was looking for Y/n.

'About 15 minutes ago.. She's here right?'

I was looking at the Woman Clothes section direction. "Thank you Mr Kim" The girl bowed to me but I didn't pay any attention at her. My feets started to move by itself when I didn't saw Y/n figure.

"Did you see a beautiful girl just now?Like this short?" I asked the boy near the counter while showed him Y/n height. "Hmm I think she with Niel the new trainee" He answered me while keep his head down.

"What??" I asked him with a furious face.

"I bet you'll look beautiful on it" I heard a deep voice coming from a fitting room section. I looked at the direction which is across the counter. I saw a boy standing outside the fitting room.

When the door opened.. I saw Y/n with a red sexy lace top and black short skirt.

"What the hell" My anger started to boil up as I saw the boy started to checking up Y/n body. Fixing her skirt.. Touching her waist..

"I didn't give any permission to any guy for touching my wife" I whispered to myself as I walked to them angrily.

"See you look good..Such a beautiful girl" The boy looked at Y/n from bottom to top.

They didn't noticed my figure until I pulled Y/n by her waist. She jumped a little because she didn't knew who was pulling her from behind.

"Where did you go?" I tried to calm myself from shouting. "Emm Tae..." Y/n looked at me slowly. "I said why you go far away from me?!!" I yelled at her made her face became a sad expression.

[Y/N POV]

'Why he mad at me?I want to cry..He almost shout at me with his angry face' My eyes started to watery.

"Im j-ust here.." I stuttering while controling my tears from falling down. "You with a boy?" He looked at the boy im furious.

"He j-"

"Im helping her Mr Kim" The boy bowed to Taehyung nervously. "Touching her body?Means its a help?" Taehyung voice raised. "He didn't touch me" I said slowly.

Taehyung pushed me back a little and said "What??He didn't?!I saw with my own eyes!". I tried to look at him but I can't. "I j-ust going to chan-ge my clothes back" I made my way back in the fitting room.

But before I closed the door behind me and let my tears went down... Taehyung entered the room too and locked the door.

"Hey.." He held my chin up. "I want to change" My tears started to fall down slowly. I become more sensitive nowdays.. I don't know why.

"You look beautiful and pretty on it" He smiled at me. "Crazy" I giggled as I hit his chest lightly. "Did he touch my favourite?" He pouted at me while asking.

'How can he be serious and cute within 1 second'

I looked at him curiously.. "What is your favourite?" I was blank a second. "Hmmmmm" He whined.

"Wha-... Ahh" Suddenly he spanked my ass.

"He touch" I tease him. "How dare he!!" He tried to open the door but I stoped him. "Its your favourite?" I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He just nodded and looked at me "He didn't touch your favourite" I snuggled my face on his chest. "Liar" He pissed off while hugged me. "No" I shooked my head as I hugged him tightly.

I broke the hugged and looked at him "I want my favourite too" I pouted my lips. "No I don't want to give" He ignored me as he looked away. "Then I'll cry here" I started to fake crying.

Suddenly,we heard a light knocked. "Mr Kim..Next appointment.." Jaehyun said. Taehyung turned around and answered him "Alright". He still hugging me tightly..

"Please...We gonna be late" I tiptoed my feets to reach his lips. "Come here baby" He went down and kiss me passionately. "Mmhhh" I moaned as he sucked my bottom lips.

My back was against the mirror right now. He keep kissing me like no tomorrow.. So,I hit his chest hardly.

"Awchhhh" He hissed in pain. "I said we gonna late.. I want to change right now.." I crossed my arms. Taehyung mouth area had my lipstick on it. "Its hurt..I want to enjoy it" He whined as he fix his clothes.

"Nooo.." I showed him the door. "What?I can't see my wife take her clothes off?"He asked. "No" I said again.

"Im thinking about buying those clothes for you. But you're mean to me...So..."
"Okay..Okayy stay here.." I opened my clothes as he watched me with a naughty smirk.

~Time skipped

Taehyung bring me to a huge mall. And now he was holding my hand while eating an ice cream together. He just finished his work and now we're going to have some fun.. So should I said...

'A first date?'

-----------------------------------------------------------
I just finished my exam.. So yayy!! An update!!

-Admin Hanlie