Chapter 31

[Y/N POV]

'Kim Y/n try to stop this freaking bullshit'

'Think and think'

I took a glanced at him and pushed his chest hardly "I think Im still on my period..You know what?I can feel the blood flow right now".

Quickly I stand up but he held my waist tightly "Can I feel it?". His hand started to roam around my back. "You know...Its dirty my blood.. Are you crazy?" I kept my act but he knew that Im lying.

"Who cares?" He put his palm on my butt. "I just don't want to lost my virgin early and Im not ready thats all!" I put myself together and ran away from him.

With his long legs within a seconds he already caught me and pulled me into a backhugged. I can felt his hot breathed on my right ear and he whispered sexily on it "I promise I'll go gentle my baby".

Its made my body freeze from trying to escape.

He pulled me and turned me around to face him "I know that mine is bi-"

"Kringg"
"Kringg"

'Finally Im save from this situation!'

It was Taehyung handphone so he picked up while holding my arms with his left hands. "I know about the golf thing and bring my outfit" He said with his cold tone. Quickly he ended it and looked at me.

"Wear something sporty and not too sexy and not too cute. Accompany me for a golf game with my cousin and you know its for business.." He raised his eyebrows while explaining to me like I didn't know how to dress up by myself.

"So Im free for tonight ehem since he must be tired"

'Did I said it too loud?!'
'No no no'
'Hmmmmmmmm'

He shot me a glared while smirking "Free from what?Im not that old until I dont have any energy for that".

I frowned while stepping on his feet "Can you just stop mentioning about that erggghh".  He gasped softly as he faked hurt. "Stop doing that" I was getting worried since he didn't stop hissing. "Are you okay?" I started to panic and touched his feet but he grabbed my arms until I fell on his hard chest.

"God mixing you..You know? Sexy plus cute plus hot and look at your bod-"

"Ding dong"

"Im gonna get it" I stood up and ran to the door.

Time skipped~

I didn't know how many hours that I should stay behind him like a statue. When I move an inch,he will shot me a death glared that means I should stay still and dont go away. He was playing golf with his cousin Kim Namjoon.

Why god made Kim's family are very good looking and well my husband is one of them. I didn't believe that I already married with him. Its was every girls dream even my best friend and classmates. They keep messaging me about Kim Taehyung and yeah why should I tell them about my husband.

"Hey,go get us some water"

Someone commands made me flinched and finally I can move away from him. "Taehyung I'll get it" I said while making my puppy eyes. Quickly he shake his head to the left and right. "Why?" I pouted.

'You know what Kim Taehyung?My legs are sobbing right now because they want to walk away and enjoy this scenery' I wish I can tell him like this but his cousin was glaring at me from the first time I came in with Taehyung.

"Dont lost"
"Make it faster"
"2 bottles"
"10 minutes"
"Dont late"
"Take care"
"Dont run too fast"
"Watch your step"
"Look around"
"Be careful"
"Dont answer any man conversation"

Yeahh thats what he told me and yeah Im a baby. I can't take care of myself. Dammit.

10 minutes later...

I walked fastly towards them who was standing infront of each other but there a distance between them. My feet went to Taehyung first "I make it on time right?" I smiled while saw his dripping sweats because of the hotness.

"Im gonna cry if you late 1 minute you know?" He grabbed the bottles and opened it. "Tsk such a liar" I pissed off and went to Namjoon.

He was talking with his manager so I approached him slowly "Mr Kim" I gave him while looking into his eyes. "You've got a nice body and sexy" He whispered while opened his bottles.

"Erm.." I step backwards. "Why you look so scared?" He smirked naughtily. "If Taehyung didn't give you a good pleasure then come to me" His voice was roaming on my ears.

Quickly I looked up and face him "No.."

"I bet he's small" He faked giggled and suddenly I felt a pair of arms on my waist. "Why you take so long hm" He put his chin on my left shoulder.

"Are you done?" I whispered on Taehyung ears because I was getting scared because of Namjoon. He suddenly kissed my neck softly which made me moaned a little.

It's caught Namjoon attention who was walking away from us.

"Huh?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Going to go now bye hyung" He hugged me tightly and bid a goodbye.

I saw that he was smiling happily but when he turned to me his face was cold "Lets go". "Aishhh what again" I mumbled but he can hear me. "Is he trying to flirt with you?" His voice was pissed off which made me flinched.

"No" I lied and its more than flirt ergh.

"Then?" He stopped and looked at me while made a wait sign at Jaehyun.

"He just ask me about where did I get the water and my ages"

'I lied again and its not a good thing! I just lie to my husband!'

He grabbed my hands and walkey to the car "Thats good and Im still waiting that you will tell me the truth".

'Holy crap how did he know that Im lying?!'

"Can I answer what you are thinking right now?" He opened the door car for me. But I turned back and face him "Hm?".

I was acting stupid.. Ofcourse he know me and his answer must be

'I know you since we are childhood Y/n and you're my wife'

"I know you since we are childhood Y/n and you're my wife,when you lie to me then I know it. When you sad when you mad and when you happy. I know it"

'Wow his answer is getting longer'

I jumped on the backseat and same as he.

"Ready for the punishment"

---
I just want to ask you.. Is it okay if I do the smut part or I will just skip that part.

-Admin Hanlie