Chapter 48

[Y/N POV]

Jaehyun was driving peacefully. On my way to nearest mall, window shopping time. For baby! Do you guys want to know ? The drama I had this morning with my husband? Let me tell you..

Flashback

I had an idea to window shopping since my routine nowdays just stay in my bed doing nothing. Only get myself getting hurt watching Taehyung only through SNS. We didn't share a bed. Me is hurt.

I stood up, getting myself ready. Then, I remembered something.. Usually I will ask/tell Taehyung if I want to go somewhere. I mentally screaming in my head since we are not in a good situation. 

Guess what, me being me. The soft-hearted lovely wife, went to his room. I knocked twice "Tae-ahh". He opened the door for me and checked himself up on the mirror, fixing his tie. He is going somewhere? "Miss your bed?" His first question with cold voice. Tsk. "My bed partner hate me what should I do?" I rolled my eyes.

He was about to answer me while turning around.. I put my ego away, I went to him with my puppy eyes.. I know the answer is no if I didn't do stuff like this.

He looked at me, 5ft 3. He raised his eyebrows, put his hand on his waist both side. You guys know what? I wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his chest looking at the right way for a moment. He hugged me back, resting his chin on my head. 

"I miss this" He mumbled. I looked up and said "Huh what do you say?" . He shake his head and denied "nothing". I pulled out and looked at him "Opppppaaa". His eyes were about to pop out. I can see that his jaw was clenched. "Can I go out today?" I asked him cutely.

He pushed me slowly while saying that if I want to,go to _____ Mall. He told me to go first with Jaehyun, because after that Jaehyun will drive him somewhere.. Before that I hugged his back smelling his scene. I miss all of this.. But he just left me. I pouted my lips.

Done with flashback, even thinking about it make me blush. Its been along time since we had skinship.

Jaehyun drop me off, I thank him while he smirking. What? I saw a lot of people gathering outside the entrance. With cameraman also? I ignore it and use another entrance. Suddenly, I got a call from Jimin.

"Hellooo"

"I think I saw you" He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Looking cute wearing the floral blue dress, ponytail" I heard he giggle.

"You stalking me?" I joked at him.

"Yeah without you knowing" He sounded serious. "No Im joking" He burst laughed.

I feel like someone poked me,I turned around and saw Jimin.. He looked at me with his adorable face. He is with someone.. I looked at her. "This is my friend Y/N,Bella". She is really beautiful..

I shake her hand while smiling sweetly. She gave me her business card. She is photographer? I think its a yes since there was a camera bag beside her.  We chat a little bit and Jimin ask if he can accompany me.. How I wish Taehyung is Jimin. Jimin sometimes sneakily took photo of me. Bella is going somewhere, she said that she had an appointment. Just say, Jimin gave her ride.

Jimin always make me laughed, he will make a small joke in every step. I stopped infront of.. Look like new store going to open, there are many people here with red carpet,ribbon.. I guess its opening ceremony. I looked up and saw the sign board 'GUCCI'.. Is this the reason why Tae-

Straight away, screaming and camera flashing are filling the mall. I saw Taehyung walked in while Nia clinging into his right arms. Suddenly, my tears left my eyes... Jimin hugged my shoulder "Its okay Im here" actually he was smirking without Y/n notice. I watch and made eye contact with my husband but he pulled Nia close to her. 

Without a glance I took a huge step running from the scene, Jimin was running after me. I heard he called my name but I didn't care. Im lost, I rubbed my baby bumps. I took a fresh air outside, it like a garden here. I covered my face while crying.

He asked me to come here for a purpose.. Why he love hurting me?!. Jimin catch up stop his step beside me. "Are you okay?!" He tried to hug me closely but I pushed him. I am a wife.. This is so wrong is he touch me.

"Do you want to share with me Y/n? You know Im all here for you" He asked me to sit down on the nearest bench. "Why he do this to me?" I yelled while covering my face. Jimin sat very close to me. "He don't love you anymore?" He said to me. Im speechless. "You know, lately there are rumor about Taehyung and the girl" He opened his phone while showing me...

Taehyung photo with Nia. Are they in love? Are they kissed.. Its not right..

Their photo infront of his office also?. Why he hugged me this morning? I wipped my tears. We spent time there with me debating on myself..

Jimin grabbed my chin slowly, we stared into each other eyes deeply.. "Don't cry, you are too beautiful to cry". I didn't respond.. He comfort me.. He turned my body to his side.. "Taehyung don't deserve you at all" He stroked my cheeks. I looked at his eyes and see love.. Its mixed with something else but I can't figure it out. "Im here for you will make you happy" He came closer, parted his lips. A few inch from me...

But I pushed him hard. "This is not right, Im married" I show him my rings. He smirked while saying "You dont believe this and what I say?". "I know him" I told him. Suddenly he tried to hug me again...

"KIM Y/N!!! STOP RIGHT THERE!"

-----------------------------
Don't forget to share,vote and comment hehe