Chapter 8

[TAEHYUNG POV]

She looked at me and hugged me immediately. "Where are you Taetae-ah" She said slowly but I can hear it. Her beautiful face was full with her sweat and tears.

"Are you okay?" I pulled her into my embraced.

"Don't trust her please. I am the one who is in pain... She say that she will going to kill me one day" Hanmi yelled.

"Im sorry.. I leave you alone" I whispered to her ear as I patted her head.

"I want to go home" She hiccupped. I cupped her face with my both hands and said "Let's go" I pecked her forehead. She snuggled into my chest and said "Im scared". She tried to get up but she was failed.. Her legs is too weak.

[Y/N POV]

"I can't even stand up" I started to cry again.

'I hate her,Hanmi! My parents didn't even laid their hands on me. I didn't do anything wrong..'
'What did I do?'
'Why Taehyung didn't tell me about Hanmi.. She is Taehyung's girlfriend'
'Hanmi is his girfriend'

I hit my chest because of the pain that I had.

"She just acting!She is a liar!She is a slut who need your money and just want you to fuck her"

"Im n-"
"She's not!You're the one!" Taehyung anger started to boils and his hands already ready to slap Hanmi face but I stopped him "No Tae... Please.. Let's go".

I manage myself to stand up but what I knew is Taehyung already carried me in a bridal style. "Don't cry.. I'll buy you a chocolate okay?" He winked at me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and said "Ice cream too please.." I gave him a weak smile.

'He know me very well'

"Just wait Y/n!I hate you!"

Taehyung gave her a death glare that make she stopped her actions. "She's my girlfriend.. Don't touch her again" Taehyung looked at her.

"No it is not true Mr Kim" Hanmi shocked.

"What?" I asked Taehyung.

'What is this?'

"But Im yours!!" Hanmi tried to hug Taehyung but he ignored her and left the building.

"Everyone are looking at us Tae.. Put me down.. I can walk" I said nervously.

'Im scared of him. He looks so different'

We were waiting for Jaehyun. Taehyung still carried me 'Im heavy Tae please put me down'.

I saw a car coming towards us and its reveal Mr Kim,Taehyung's father. "Whats wrong with Y/n?" His father was checking me up. His father waiting for Taehyung answer..

"Kang Hanmi.." Taehyung said while looking deeply into his father eyes. "Call her to be in my office now!" His father command coldly to his secretary.

'They must now about Hanmi. I think she is a troublemaker.. Maybe?'

"Are you okay?" He looked into my puffy eyes. I just nodded and gave him a smile. I can't even say anything... My body is weak..

"Taehyung..Bring her home.. She's not okay" His father patted Taehyung shoulder. With that we entered the car and Jaehyun started to drive. It takes about 20 minutes from Gucci company to his house.

"Come here" Taehyung patted his laps. He signaled me to laid on his laps. I put my head slowly and said "Im hungry.."

He looked at me with his rectangular smile "I'll cook for you.. Don't cry again.. okay? Im sorry". He wiped my tears with his thumb. "Ramyeon...." I pouted cutely.. "Okay Maam" He giggled while playing with my hair.

"She told me..." I spoke up. "Tell me what is it" He poked my bottom lips with his index finger.

"Don't touch you....Don't come near to youu... because she is your girlfriend" I looked at him. Our gazed were locked together.

'His black brown eyes.. His dark blonde hair... and his rectangular smile' I was admiring his face every inch of it.

"I don't have a girlfriend"
"Liar" I rolled my eyes.
"But... I'll have a wife soon" He winked at me while pinching my cheek.
"Me too.." I said while holding his hand.
"I know" With that he looked outside the window.

'Don't ignore me please!Im talking to you right now!'

"You're hot..rich..and handsome.. Many girls fall for you" I faked scoffed.

"I know that too..." He didn't even looked at me.
"But Im not" I stick my tongue out.
"Me too.. You're too ugly for a handsome man like me" He raised his eyebrows.
"I hate you" I turned to my right side.. Avoiding our gazed. I closed my eyes and drift to sleep.

"But I love you" Taehyung whispered slowly....

~Time skipped

"Where am I?" I asked myself while looking around the room.

"WAIT!" I looked down under the blanket.

'Who's shirt is this?!!!' And its already night! I started to panic.. When I turned to my right side.. I saw a picture... And it is our childhood picture on the nightstand..

'Okay its Taehyung's room'

"He keep it.. Ommo so cute" I smiled shyly.

"Soon.. Its gonna be our wedding photos"

"AAAHHH!!!!" I screamed loudly.

I looked at the direction where it is came from and I saw Taehyung was sitting under the dim lights while crossing his legs.

"Tae...." I said nervously.. "Did you change.. my..." I pointed to my shirt.

~Flashback

[TAEHYUNG POV]

I laid her on my bed.. I looked at her while shaking my head.

"Y/n.. Its hot .. You better change it before you sleep" I said as I pick my shirt which is a Gucci's brand.

'Yeahh.. All my clothes and my things... Almost all are Gucci.. Well Im the one who design it'

"Aishhhh" I messed my hair. 'What should I do now? She should wear a comfortable cloth for sleep'

"Okay let's start it" I closed my eyes... I started to pull up her white hoodie.. Slowly...

'My eyes' I closed it tightly. I immediately stopped when I felt my hands were touching her stomach.

"I can't" I whined like a kid. 'BUT I SHOULD!!!'

When I was about to move...

"Emmm its hot..." She mumbled while taking off her hoodie.

'Thanks god' She went to sleep again.

Now...She just wearing her bra and I can see it clearly.... "Damn Park Y/n" I bite my lips.

'No!!!' I hit my head.

I closed my eyes again and struggled to put her shirt on..

"Yeah Im done" I clapped my hand and left her who is sleeping soundly. I covered her with my blanket and pecked her cheek.

End of the flashback

[Y/N POV]

"Yes.. Why?" Taehyung smirked and walked towards me.

"No!My precious thing!" I jumped on his bed and kicking the blanket.

"You look so sexy.. You know??"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the 100+ readers -w- ❤💕

-Admin Hanlie