Chapter 16

[Y/N POV]

"TAE!!" I sat up again from my sleep position and hit him. "Ugly!" He yelled.

I wanted to tell him about the kiss.. Wedding is on Sunday.. I wanted him to kiss me on my cheek because I afraid that he will play with my heart only.

"Hmm can I ask you a favor?" I smiled sweetly.
"What?"
"About the wedding.. the kiss" I pointed to my left cheek.
"You want me to kiss on your cheek" He raised his eyebrows. I just nodded and he gave me his killer smirked.

"And.. Im on my period.. 6th day.." I giggled.
"Make sure you're ready. Im gonna make sure that your pussy will sore and you can't walk for two days" He said coldly but I closed both of my ears.

I laid down "What Tae?I didn't hear you!!" With that I closed my eyes and faked sleep.

'I can't sleep' I sat up again and I saw that Taehyung still busy with his laptop. "Are you skyping with your girlfriends?Or video call?" I asked him who was leaned back on the headboard of the bed beside me.

"Yes"
"Let me join" I crawled beside him and laid my head on his left shoulder. "There's no one" I said. "Im working Y/n" He laid his head on mine.

"You said I can be your model" I smell his cologne. "I said 'MY' not my company Park Y/n" He answered me.

'What?'

Okay Im belongs to him.. "Why should I be your model? And not Gucci's model?" I asked him. "Because you're ugly" He looked at me then laughed.

He keep teasing me. Is he jealous? "Are you jealous?" I asked him directly. "Yes I am" With that he closed his laptop and put it aside.

"Im ugly..Why would you jealous?"

"I don't want anyone to see my sexy wife thats all" He pushed me a side and closed his eyes.

Made my way to my pillow slowly. And laid..

"Goodnight" I said to him.

In the morning...

I woke up and realized that Taehyung was not beside me. I rubbed my eyes slowly and wondered "Where is he?". I sat up slowly..

"Awake already?" I saw Taehyung wearing his casual shirt and his Gucci's cap. "Where do you want to go?" I got up and approached him who is spraying his perfume on.

"I want to meet my client"

I wanted to follow him but Im not showered yet. "Can I follow you?" I asked while taking my towel.

"Make it faster.. I'll wait for you.. Just came down after you finish" He command and left me.

~Time skipped

I was wearing my soft blue dress with a flower printed in a coral colour. We just arrived at Gucci's company cafe. Taehyung was holding my left hand in the whole trip until we came in here.

Many people were staring at us and some of them were fangirling over Taehyung. I tried to lossen from Taehyung gripped but he intertwined our hands together tighter.

"People are staring" I whispered as I followed him like a puppy. "They'll know soon" With that we sat down.

I saw a white pale man figure from far and Taehyung wave his hand towards him "Hyung!". Taehyung stand up and let go of my hand.

They hugged each other for a second and had a handshake. I stood up and bowed to him. "Hyung.. This is my fiance.. Tomorrow you'll come to our wedding right?" Taehyung introduced me to his hyung.

I looked at him and gave him a warm smiled "Im Park Y/n". "I know.. You're Taehyung first love right?" He smiled but got hit by Taehyung. "Hyung!Stop it" Taehyung whined. I stared at them blankly and thinking about what the man said.

"Im telling the truth! Btw my name is Min Yoongi" He said.

We sat down and I wanted to order for them. "What do you want to drink" I looked at them. "2 latte are fine" They said in unison then laughed.

I just nodded and went to the counter. "2 hot latte and 1 hot chocolate" I said. They started to make it. Suddenly,I heard a voice beside me "Hey slut". I knew this voice..  Yess its her Kang Hanmi.

"Deaf" She rolled her eyes as I remain silent. The waiter gave me our drinks.. I payed the bills.. I was about to pull up the tray but I was get stopped by someone "Its heavy" Taehyung pushed Hanmi a side and helped me. "Thanks" I smiled cutely and followed Taehyung behind.

"You're dead Y/n" Hanmi whispered to me.

Followed behind Taehyung again slowly. "Continue hyung" Taehyung sat down and they started to discuss something.

I just sipped my drinks and played with my phone until Yoongi mentioned me on his discussion. "Y/n can be your partner". "What is it?" I asked.

"I want Taehyung to be in my new music video that I produce.. So I think you can be Taehyung partner. Since he don't want any other girls except you. He didn't tell me that he want you to be his partner but with his face expressions.. I know he wants you to be with him" Yoongi explained.

"I didn't say anything hyung.." Taehyung eyes grew bigger as he heard what Yoongi said . "I know you well" Yoongi giggled. "If its Taehyung.. Then Im okay" I started to get excited.

Taehyung smiled to me and we looked at each other eyes. When I turned infront I saw Hanmi was glaring at me while drinking her juice. Hanmi looked at me and she gave me her middle finger to me under the table.

I just looked down tried to avoid her gaze. Taehyung noticed me and held my hand "Are you okay?". He saw Hanmi exist and pulled me closer to him. "She didn't touch you right?" He asked softly. "Nooo" I looked at him with my sad eyes.

He came closer to me and pecked my forehead.

'His lips'

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 16 yo~!

-Admin Hanlie