Chapter 9

[Y/N POV]

I saw Taehyung coming closer to me. He walked towards me with his damn smirked that I think every girls will get horny if they saw this.

"Stop!" I felt like I want to cry in fear. He keep coming closer 'What is this?'. "I don't want" He said. My back already reached the end of the bed.

"Stop smirking you dumbass!!" I grabbed the pillow beside me. "I'll scream" I gulped nervously.

Our eyes were locked together never broke the gazed ..

'He is crazy..Yesterday act cold and arrogant.. Today he is crazy.. Mental problems'
'He gonna eat me right now' I started to panic.

"OMMAAAA!!" I screamed out of my lungs. "Where is your mom?" He raised his eyebrows.

I threw him the pillow that I already prepared with me harshly but he manage to catch it.

I jumped out of the bed and started to run inside of his room like a crazy people. And.....

"Who change my pants??!!!" I yelled loudly. Don't even care if his maid or servants hear. Im just wearing his short pants right now...

"Of course it is me" He started to chasing me and blocking my way. "Liar!!" I wondered how he can be this big I mean his body look different. I wanted to get out from this room but his room just freaking huge for me.

"Tae.... Did you saw my inner th......." I asked him. "Yes why?" Now he is tickling my waist. "Stop ahahahahaha enough" I laughed hardly as I covered my waist. I tried to remove his hands but I gave up because he is too strong for me.

"Perv-" I can't stop laughing. My eyes already started to teary because of it. I just kicked his legs and...

'Wait nono!!!'

He was fall on top me and his face landed between my boobs..

"So soft" He said while burried his face more deeper. "My pillow" He go deeper.

"Stop Tae Aaahhhh" I moaned softly. Quickly I covered my mouth because of it. 'Fuck Y/n!!!'

"What is that sound?" He looked at me with his big brown eyes. "I don't know" I looked around avoiding his gaze while ruffling his hair.

"I know its yours" He trapped me between his long arms and looked at me deeply into my eyes.

'Is he horny?' With that my gaze turned down to his buddy and I can see his bulge down there.

"Y/n" He said in his deep voice. "Im hungry" I cut him off and push him aside. "Aishhh" He sighed heavily. "I'll go to eat first" I said and me followed me behind.

~In the dining room

"You wake up late" He said while serving the food. "Wahhhh!!Ramyeon" I drool over it.

"Im talking to you.. So look at me please" He took a seat across me. "What?Im hungry.." I pouted cutely while blinking my eyes.

"Just ea-"
"Nae Ppi Ttam Nunmul~~"

'Ommmo my phone!Where is it?!!' I started looking for my phone. "Tae help me!" I glared at Taehyung. I looked under the table and there is nothing.

I keep on searching.. Then...

"Hello mom" I heard Taehyung was talking to someone. I saw him with my phone..

"Ya!Kim Taehyung!My phone" I yelled at him. "Park Y/n,that is not a right way to treat your husband" Taehyung put it on the loudspeaker mode.

"She don't love me mom" Taehyung stick his tongue out. "No!I love him" I rolled my eyes while started to eat. "She lie to you" Taehyung smirked.

"Mom I sw-"
"Your wedding is only 4 days left Y/n. I'll be there" I choked on my ramyeon.

'Taehyung didn't even tell me about this' I shocked.

"Don't worry... My parents already prepare everything.. My mom is very excited for the wedding.." Taehyung stroke my hair.

"We can't wait!!!!!" I heard my father shouted.
"Mo-"
"Take a good care of her Tae" My mother said. "I will" With that he ended the call.

I don't know anything.. I swear.. I wanted to ask him but I was afraid.. "Tae.. About the weddi-" He cut me off. "Eat slowly"

He said coldly while playing with my phone. I stopped from eating and asked him "Where is your phone?Give me my phone back" I glared at him but he just ignored me.

"What kind of wife that don't have her husband number" He looked at me. "I want to ask you but you just know to ignore me" I looked down. I sipped my juice...

'He is so sweet. He cooked for me.. He also didn't forget about my favourite juice and he also gave me a bunch of chocolates'

"This is mine" He gave me my phone back and I saw that Taehyung already save his number with his name....

'Baby Tae🙈💖💕'

"What is this?" I stared to laugh.. "Yah.. Im your husband.. Remember that" He shoot me a death glare. I don't know that he can be this cute. He accompany me to eat until he fell asleep.

'What time is it now?' I opened my phone and it is "3:26 A.M" I shocked. Im really sorry for him. He must waiting me for awake and its already late for him. He had a tiring day too... "Aishh" I sighed.

I wash my dishes and cleaned up the table. The chocolates... Its a lot.. How can I eat all of it within 1 hour.. I put it inside the refrigator.

I came towards Tae who is already sleep soudly with his arms backing up his head down.

"Tae~~" I stroke his hair slowly. "Emmmm" He mumbled cutely while rubbing his left eyes. "Lets go to sleep" I smiled sweetly while rubbing his back. "Together?" He gave me his rectagular smile and hugged my waist.. Laid his head on my belly.

"No..We can't" I whispered to him. "Hmmmm" He started to whined like a baby.

Whats wrong with him tonight.. "Tae are you okay?" I asked him. He pulled me closer to him and he started to fake crying loudly. "Okay okay.. Lets sleep" I cupped his face.

"Together and forever?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Comment and vote ka-ching 🎇

-Admin Hanlie