chapter 2

I am so sorry all I did not mean to ditch the story . I went on an unexpected vacation and just returned today . Sorry again ,I would appreciate if you all comment what you think and not be silent readers that will motivate me ,anyway there you go.

-------------
Another long day is done.Today my shift ended quickly and they rejected my request for more work time. I don't wanna suffer,nowadays his thoughts are filling my mind ,I almost killed one of my patient, I am always lost. It just feels weird. I was scared. I did not wanna love ever again ,I know God will take that person away too.
By this time I already reached my house. It is a two floor building with all the necessity.
I am hardly there but it is an important part of my life.
I unlocked my door and got in. Just then my phone rang. The caller I'd said kit.
"Helloooo aiibeam how are you doing "he said his voice way too loud and cheery for my liking."I was fine a second ago,"I satated"aii beam don't be rude and I wanna invite you to my place for a small get together.
I pondered upon what he said ,yes maybe I need some rest and fun."I will come in half an hour"I voiced my thoughts. "Ok bye and take care" kit answered and cut the line.
I took a shower and stood in front of my wardrobe, "hmmm what will I wear "i thought out loud. Thats when the couple shirt forth bought caught my eyes.
-flashback-
"Beam,my love where are you,"forth said coyly we where playing hide and seek ,I was hiding under the dining table.
The next thing was a hand shot to my side and scooped me up from the floor.
" caught ya" he said smirking flirtatiously.I was blushing like mad man the way he was holding me as if I was his bride or something, "hey put me down" I managed to not stutter because our close proximity was doing things to me. "Ok" forth said and took me over to the couch and put me down ."shit " I murmured and pulled him down with me and started wrestling.after what felt like ages we stopped he towering over me. I looked up to him smirking at me. He was leaning towards me and on reflex I closed my eyes.
"Are you expecting something " his mischievous voice stated.
My eyes shot open and I started blushing due to embarrassment.
"Shut up" i said and started to leave but he blocked my way. He took a bag from behind him and took two identical t-shirt. "How is it"he asked "it is awesome "I said eying the cute teddy on each shirt. "Thank you " I said he leaned in to me....
Brrrrr Barr
-present time-
"Shit I am late " i ran like my life depends on it after throwing on some clean clothes
Kit messaged me and that means trouble.
I reached his house in record time and ran in .
I was greeted by a smack on my head and pha and yo cuddling on the sofa.
"Where the hell were you," kit screamed clearly angry.
"Ming,calm your wife down pls I don't wanna die  I have to save the world ," I called out to Ming who I thought was in the kitchen.
"P Ming don't do that he is our guest ,"Ming said fake frowning.
"Fine , I am at fault  now ," kit said and walked away muttering under his breath.
We all laughed at how cute he is.
-time skip an hour later-
At the dining table we all were talking merrily.
"Gentlemen and gentlemen, today we are gathered here to celebrate the fourth year anniversary of me and my wife p'kit" Ming said like to an audience.
"I am not your wife Idiot," kit glared at Ming .
"Aww p why don't you ever go soft on me," he said giggling.
"As if you are soft on me " kit mumbled . Now it was our turn to laugh.
"And p'kit on this important day I wanna I ask you something, "Ming said suddenly all serious.
We all held our breath expecting something.
"Would you like to be my evil partner in crime,
The person I wake up to holding breakfast,
The person who will nag me for everything,
The person who will take care of me when I am sick,
The person who will take care of my children,
Will you marry me"
I cannot believe I just witnessed this but all of them on the table including me where in tears,
"Yes I will ming"kit sobbed out and they kissed ,we all clapped and cheered and that's when I missed my forth again.
Brrr brrr
My phone rang and I looked at who was calling ,oh it was doc'fah.
"Fah is everything ok" I asked expecting the worst.
"No we need you ,the doctors are on break and I cannot reach anyone,plss come as fast  as possible, there has been a shooting and many not serious yet serious patients are here.
"Ok I will be there in 10," I said and hung up." Guys it's an emergency and they need me. Sorry I will make up for this .I will throw a lavish party after your wedding ok,"by this time I am already at the door."ok Takecare and don't overwork you self.
When I reached the hospital everything was a mess.
Patients who were bleeding crazily was all over the place.there were police and detectives too. I wasted no time and took the nearby strecher and placed a women who was bleeding and kept her on it.After checking her blood type it matched mine and I gave enough blood to her.But by the time I cane back from her,I saw lot more doctors.
"What ,don't say I ditched my friends for no reason" I thought to myself . Forgetting the growing anger in me I started noticing something was wrong. I could sense a very strange presence.
I turned back and examined the area it was clear.that's weird I thought.
I turned back to my patient and then I saw it.

Forth.