chapter 11

Beam's pov

The fact that I was upset was correct. Tae is a police officer so obviously he cannot spend all the time with me. No I mean Emm.hehehe ( nervous laughter)

"Why are you laughing to yourself, beambeam"Emm asked again calling Me by that ridiculous name. Apparently a handsome and sexy cop is distracting me,making me fall for him and change me. I sighed." Nothing,emmemm,we need to start moving around and working out,i will go pick the schedule and attend to some patients ,see tv and colour if you want," i said and left.

I reached emm's room at 4 and saw emm and tae talking about some mission. I cleared my throat and smiled at them.

"Hey,how was your day,did this guy irritate you"he asked while tickling emm.

"No he didn't and my day was fine"I said obviously lying. Bwaaaa.the things you do to me.

"Well,i heard he needs to move around so let's play something "he suggested.

"Ok" I agreed.

After 15 min of arguing like kids on which game to choose emm stopped us

"Ughhh,i cannot believe you are grown ups now listen to me and follow my orders"he said dominantly and we both just smiled at each other at his cute acts.

We started playing hide and seek.

"O.u.t out,o.u.t. out,yeah,papa is the player now catch us while your eyes are covered "Emm explained enthusiastically.

I fetched a cloth and tied it around his eyes. He smelled so good it was intoxicating me.
"Beam "him calling my name stopped my thoughts from getting dirty.

"Almost done and ready"I said hiding my embarrassment.

And the game began we ran all over the big room.
I was looking for a place to hide and suddenly he caught me from behind and turned me around "yoohooo,caught you,"he said and removed his blindfold and again we were very close,if he make a slight move we will kiss, not that I am expecting anything.

"Dad are you gonna hurt him" a worried emm asked. Shit,what did it look like that he assumed such a thing.

Tae left me and he clearly looked angry, frustrated? I donno. I was clueless.

I was the player and after many round of just catching each we finally found emm's hiding place ,behind the drawers. One clever boy he is.

Whatever it is I was having so much fun that I never had for a long time.

Now emm was the player and we where confused.  Where will we hide. Suddenly tae grabbed my hand and dragged me to the cupboard. Oh there was a cupboard too.

We both got in he in front of me.since there was no place he pulled me to his chest and waited for emm to search.

He suddenly lifted my head and asked." You are having fun,right,we aren't burdening you are we" omg yes ,the close proximity is burdensome.

"No it's good,i like it"he smiled at me. His eyes suddenly fell on my lips ." Beam" his low and gruff voice shook me.

"Mmh"I hummed.

"Yessss,i caught you"emm's shriek scared me so much I almost broke my neck.

"Nooo"tae sighed in defeat and I eyed him,he was so cute when playing with emm,he looked so manly in the uniform,he was overall perfection.

He would be the perfect husband. Omg,OMG,

"I need to use the restroom,i will be back fast ok," i said and rushed out.
I went inside the restroom and thanked my stars since No One was there.

I was red,and I had a boned.

Not the right time.

"Hey,beam,you .....okay?"tae came out of nowhere and asked.

No I am not you gave me a boner idiot .

"Yup,just wanted use the tooled"I lied and it did sound convincing.

"Okay,emm was too tired and just slept,i gotta leave since I got a call,so eat well...and take care"he said and it felt like little men were dancing in my belly.

"Yes same to you "I said.

I will miss you....

Tae'spov

I was on edge. Beam is unfair,his existence is unfair, how can he be so damn perfect.

I eyed my visible bulge and now I have work to do.

"He gifted you a boner,well more progress," an annoyingly sassy voice said,i screamed and almost knocked my head on the stearing,

"Forth for chicken dick's sake no one gifts you a boner and if you come announced like this and scare me I will torture you until you believe Santa and Easter bunnies are real"I threatened. What Santa is real.last time I got air in my stockings.

"Yeah whatever, they are as unreal as your life"that hurts.

"Anyway ,into business,you did succeed in making him happy today but now take him on dates ,shopping ,movie but don't force him into relations ,just let him socialize. "He said all serious, this dork can be serious,wow.

"You know I can hear that right," he asked.

"Whatever, does beam like me back whenever I do something he just runs away looking angry" I asked.

"Figure that out yourself,signing out yours truly forth" and he vanished.

"Santa is real"I screamed to no one in particular and I drove off.

In the station I saw that two guys about my age waiting for me. I called them in and apologized for the delay

"Hello,sir,i am kit and this is ming and we are friends of Dr.beam"the small cute guy said.

"Oh I remember I numbed into you that day"I recalled . He was the same guy.

"So what is the problem, "I asked .

"I came to call you for our wedding since you are closed to him and pls if u like him and wanna date him make sure you won't end up hurting him".

Well that escalated quickly.

"I will be honoured to and never,i won't dare to hurt him,"i assured them.

"I guess you remember about your past and how the truth will hurt beam right"he asked.

"Yes,but I will cover it all up with my love " he smiled at my determination and stood up to leave .
His boyfriend had not uttered a single word . But when kit walked out he turned and glared at me.

"If you hurt him I will not let you live "he meant every word and I to be honest was scared.

Beam you are so difficult.

An-vote,comment.