chapter 26

A week has passed and I have never been this happy. Tae is the best boyfriend you could have. Emm is the most adorable ball of fluff. And most importantly they both love me unconditionally.  But i have been noticing something. At times when I say how much I love him he gets pretty distant and looks guilty.  Ming or pha either one of them always visit him or the opposite happens. Since when are these two best friends.

It is a normal routine for me to go pick emm. Even if tae comes early I do it . After picking emm up and exchanging small talks with namjoon who came that day I went ahead to my house.
"Emm,baby,how was school today"I asked as he kept on looking outside and just thinking.
It was his birthday and now he is 8 years old.
"Beambeam,i guess I have a crush "he said and I nearly collided the car with a tree.
We reached ho,e and I asked him to change.
As we sat down to eat he said.

"I guess I like taehyung "he said looking sad.
"How did you know,love"I asked ruffling his hair.
"Well today,i and he were playing and then a girl comes and gave roses to him saying she likes him,i felt jealous and my heart ,inside it felt very weird,but he smiled and rejected the offer politely."He finished taking a big bite of the Mac n cheese.

"Oooh ,someone has  a crush"I heard tae's voice and on instinct I went and hugged him.
"Hey,love "he said and kissed me on the forehead.  Aww,how cute.

"So my boy,grew up fast,were is my innocent emm"he said mockingly looking everywhere around him to see if his innocence are there.

"Papa,don't make fun of me"he said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Ok,love,i was just kidsing"he said and kissed emm on the cheeks which he furiously wiped away.
It was a beautiful sight ,my family,i have a family.

Suddenly tae groaned clutching on to his stomach.
"What happened love" and "papaa"was heard together and we ran to him.

"Nothing "he said and in a hurt voice which showed it was not nothing.

I removed his coat and saw that his white shirt was drenched in blood. Emm shrieked and I sighed. How careless can this fellow get?I removed his shirt and examined the wound thoroughly eventhough I got distracted because of his body.
"It is not severe,just a small cut but it is long now let's get you cleaned,"i said as I took him to our room. I asked emm to bring the first aid kit and in that time took a wet cloth and wiped down the blood,as I was doing it he grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes and then on the door.
"I wanna kiss you"he said ,i wanna punish him so that he will Take care but he was irresistible. He kissed me slowly and then we deepened the kiss.

'"Ewww,there is an 8 year old here so take care"he said sassily,flipping his imaginary long hair and walking away,like papa like son,too much sassiness to handle.

We chuckled and continued with dressing the wound.

_______€_€

We ended up cuddling on the bed ,soon the bell rang showing that someone was here.

"I will go get it "Emm screamed and ran off to get the door .

"Uncle Ming and auntie kit"I heard him exclaim. "I am not your aunty"I heard kit say and Ming and Emm laughing.  We both chuckled and got of the bed.

"Hi guys how is life"I asked and kit just started blushing.  Hah,what did I do?

"Well,we are here to announce that kit is pregnant "Ming said and there was a silence for 30 seconds.
"Kyaaaaah,my boy is pregnant, hurrayyy"I screamed clutching on to Ming for support as I hit both of them and started jumping excitedly. Tae pulled me away from them and congratulated them like normal humans would do. What ,my bestie is pregnant and I was excited I see no problem in that.

The 'men' went to talk outside while I sat with kit and started planning everything once the kid comes. Kit looked so happy yet tired.
"Kit,even I want a kid "I said out of the blue.
"You could always ask him and see what he thinks about it"kit said.
"But what if he finds me weird"I asked and he shook his head .

"No,beam,trust me"he said and we headed to the kitchen.

"Bright was very happy when I informed him,he was like we both can give birth together 'I chuckled at that.

"Do you know that there is very hot guy called jungkook in the cafe I go and he hits on me ,but no way ,this ass is only for ming"he finished and we both errupted into loud laughter.

"Come let's give these drinks to them"I said and kit took the tray of drinks.

"-but if he finds that out he is gonna leave me and go."no tae,you could always reason out as the fault was not yours alone " ."he is not gonna care ,i have forth's heart and he will find out,he will think I killed him for my life to sustain."

My eyes widened and was glassy as tears formed .
"What are they saying "I asked kit coldly. He just nodded his head and went to get Ming. They both looked at me shocked .

"I heard everything and you all are gonna leave this house now"I saod my voice low.

"I said leave,"i screamed and everyone went away Including emm.

As they exited my house I cried what was kept back. How can he do this to me? How can he kill forth and take his heart?