chapter 22

18+ scene warning,beware and don't say I didn't warn yahh
Best of luck and enjoy😈😈

Tae's pov
The next day came and we both had shifts till 6 in the evening. But before that I had to pick emm from school . Beam lay peacefully next to me our limbs tangled and in utter chaos with the blanket. Yesterday we went to beam's place and brought some of his clothes and stuffs. We are planning to stay here for sometime and then his house.
Beam was lovely ,the way he get flustered when I tease him,his trust in me,his love for me, when I think about the secret I am keeping from him I feel sick.

He trusts me so much and I am letting him down.oh Lord.

Beam stirred in his sleep."baby, we need to get up,bee"I said in an attempt to wake him up. He opened his eyes and gave the most warm smile and pecked me on my lips.

"My jelly bean,why are you in a rush"he asked stretching tiredly.
"Baby,we gotta pick emm up and then we have work"I said and at the name of emm his energy came back. "Okay let's go "he said .

As he was walking to the washroom I stopped him."baby ,wanna shower together ?"I asked .
"Ok fine"he said shyly looking down. Holly chicken he is so adorable I wanna eat him...I mean in a good way,not in a sexual way,yeah...

I fetched some towel and we got in the washarea,we brushed our teeth and just played around. After we were done I suddenly grabbed his hand and looked at his wide eyes seductively.  I slowly took of his shirt and placed a kiss on his neck. I took of my shirt
and started unbottoning his shorts ,there was only our ragged breathing and wa ter filling the tub audible in the room. I lifted him up and placed him inside the tub. 

I sat opposite to him. "You look nervous I am not gonna do anything "I commented as he looked like he saw a ghost. He took a hand full of wa ter and threw it on me. A full on wa ter war errupted and we had so much fun. I pulled him towards me and rubbed soap on his hair cleaning it,i was fighting the urge to fuck him against the wall. As I massaged his head his mouth left moans that was doing things to me. Once we both took turns with helping each other we got of the tub,dried ourselves and dressed up.

A quick breakfast of egg and toast filled up our stomach. We took our belongings and headed to th door.

"Baby,now end will be there in the car so how will I kiss you"I said teasingly.
"Uuhh"he was so cute I cupped his face and kissed him passionately.  I put my toungue in and our lips and toungue moved in sinc. I grinded against him and he moaned which made my head spin. I withdrew and slowly kissed him on the neck ,cheeks ,chin and forehead.  "I love you "i whispered. "I love you more"he said and we smiled at each otje ,happy that we have each other now.We held hands as we walked to our car.

...............

We reached the school and saw that many parents had come.
"Custard,emm has a lot of friends hah,"beam said pointing at my boy playing with his friends.
Beam calling me all these cute name was literally so cute I am melting into a puddle of wa ter. We approached him from behind and I lifted him up.

"Aaah"he let out a small squeal and turned around "papaaa"he screamed louder and hugged me.

He suddenly squirmed from my grasp and ran to beam who lifted him up and showered him with kisses. What they both are a team now,huh,none of them like me.

"Emm you don't like me anymore "I asked fake pouting. "No papa,i like beambeam better"I clutched my heart and looked as horrified as possible.  I looked into beams eyes and he just turned around saying "Emm comes first,chocolate comes second ,you comes later"he said and I fell on the ground . On cue we all erupted into fits of laughter.

"Ooh,you make such a sweet couple"a sweet voice from behind stopped us. I turned around to see the most handsome men on the face of earth. The guy who commented was nudged by the guy behind him and then they started bickering.  A kid who was playing with emm before .ca,e running towards tjem"appa ,dad you came'"he Said as all the three huggdd . The cute boy pointed towards emm and said "appa ,dad this is emm,my beast friend "emm jumped off beam and said "papa,beambeam,this taehyung my best friend "and they both giggled and hugged . They started running around again.