chapter 23

The morning Sun hit me like a freaking fire ball and I had no other choice but to open my eyes. That's when I noticed I was naked. Oh.ohhhh. we did it yesterday. We had our first time yesterday, i could feel pain in my lower half and hickeys all over my chest. Damn we did have a hot night.

"Morning, beautiful "tae's sexy voice said. I was so flustered and shy that I covered my face with the blanket.
"Oooh, someone is shy"tae cooed and started tickling me.
"Tae, tae...hahahajajkajfuej...nooo"I begged as tears streamed out of my eyes . He stopped and looked at the position me was in now. Sitting on top of me with legs on either side.
He smirked when he noticed me observing. "Baby,wanna go for morning sex,it's healthy "he said seductively.
"Shut up,crazy man"I said as I pushed him off.
"I am gonna shower ,go get ready after we leave emm,we will go out"he said and walked away to emm's room shaking his butt at me and winking.
This buffalo.
After a refreshing shower ,and changing the dirty sheets (😈) I went to the kitchen. I could hear emm and tae playing around so I decided to cook something. I made chicken sandwiches, Orange juice,milk for emm and coffee for tae. I also took some of the cookies I bought for emm.

They both came out of the room sniffing and looking happy after spotting food on the table.
"Come let's eat"they ran to wash their hands and assembled on the table . Tae grabbed my hand from under the table and squeezed it. He mouthed thank you leaving me happy as happy can ever be and assuring him its ok.

"Tae I want to keep a small party here you see,for mingkit . We will only call them,pha,yo,Korn,knock ,Dr bright and farm (fangirls) "I said looking at him hopefully.

"Yes we can do it ,i get off my shift at 5 so we can keep it in the night "tae said and I was overjoyed.

"Can we call Mr and Mr Kim and taehyunggie?"emm asked innocently.

"Yes,baby ,we can, now eat fast and let's go to school"tae said enthusiastically.  Oh Lord,he I'd adorable af.

I did the dishes and went to our rooms to get ready.
"Baby,you look good in black shirts ,so don't wear them anymore"tae said sounding too jealous while backhugging me.
"Oh is my cheesecake jealous "I said teasingly.
He just hummed against my neck and slowly bit it. I suppressed a moan because it felt so good . He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and continued licking and kissing on my neck.
"T..taee,ngaahh"I moaned shamelessly and called his name . After yesterday's incident I knew he liked it. He flipped me around and attacked my lips hungrily.  I kissed back resting my hand on his broad shoulder as he lifted by my bum and I wrapped my legs around him . We just stayed like that kiss getting hotter every second. His toungue wad so sweet and his lips tasted like coffee making me addicted.

"Papaaaa,where are you"emm's voice interrupted our moment and we withdrew and tried to steady our breathe . We smiled at each other and quickly fixed our hair,took our bag and left.

______________
"Bye,papa,bye beambeam"Emm bid us goodbye as he ran away with taehyung.
His parents were waving at him.

"Hello,Mr seokjin.hello Mr namjoon "I said showing respect.
"Oh dear,just Jim and namjoon is enough " he said smiling at my behaviour.

"We would like to invite you all to a party we are having at our place,would you mind joining us"I asked.

"Oh,we are very sorry ,i will go to Korea tonight with my husband as we have a meeting there"Jim said looking sad,oh ,i was upset myself but they have their priorities.
"Hey,no worries,we will see you around"tae said smiling at the couple. We departed to our own way.

"Baby,emm will be there so drinks and all aren't allowed ok"tae said as we drove to the hospital.
"Yes baby,no drink at all"I said , my friends will be ok with it as they prioritise value and friendship before drinks,except pha,heheh

We reached the hospital in no time and I took my bag.
"Baby take care ,eat your meals,and try to not get hurt ok,i love you  a lot."I said as I opened the door. He stopped me and pecked me on my cheeks.

'I love you too ,take care yourself,don't overwork or stress yourself and when you feel stressed call me cause I am the solution "he said sounding childish at the end. This narcissist fool.

I waved at him and entered the hospital. As I walked over to the office Dr shone waved at me. I waved back. Dr bright was waiting for me in my office ,
"Ohh bright,finally you took time to visit me "I said hugging him. He was also my friend but we were separated as he was appointed in the village which is far from here.

"How is life"I asked. "Perfect,my boyfriend is pregnant"he said and I dropped the file in my hand. When he saw my reaction his smile disappeared.

I walked over to him."you jerk,your hubby is pregnant and you never informed me,i called you yesterday didn't I ,why ,you jerk,why did you keep it from me"I said kicking him on his leg.

"Oh beam calm down,you never said you moved on and you got a boyfriend 'I tensed as he knew about my past and seeing me like this might have weirded him out, i mean I am a new man,my tae changed me.

"I didn't say it to anyone,but how did you know,?" I asked confused,  no one knew and I was planning to say it tonight .

"Well,your neck is covered with hickeys "he deadpanned.

Ohh,damn tae

"Ehmm"I coughed clearly embarrassed which made him laugh.

"Stop laughing douche,anyway,bring your bar and yourself to my house we have no booze get together tonight"I said
He agreed when his phone lit up.
"Oh ,i have to go ,my love needs me"he said .
"Yeah fine"I said and he hugged me and went away.

I just sat and thought what food we will have. Pizza,spaghetti, burger....the list went on.

Tae❤-baby you there ,i need my daily doze of energy through text😘
Pfft,this guy
Me-yes sunshine,i am here,we just departed half an hour ago. You miss ,e already?

Tae❤-you don't?😢
Oh God ,i am so done.
Me-I do stupid,now, i was thinking what food should we offer.
Tae❤-oh,pizza,Pepsi ,fries,cakes ,
Me-nice idea
Tae❤-love gotta run,a murder. Bye love you.😍😍😍

He went offline. Take care of yourself baby.

I decided to text kit
Me-kit
Me-kitttyyyyy
Me-kitkat
Kitty-what,are you still alive ,why didn't you call me.
Me- sorry kitty,tonight treat from my side come to my house with your hubby and phayo
Happy news bright and farm are coming
Kitty-really!!? Ok we will come. Bye
___________
5 came too fast and I was still busy. Tae called me and I quickly picked it.
"Tae,i am sorry,i can only reach at 6 emergency "I said sad at myself.

"Its ok baby,save them all,i will arrange it."He said. Best boyfriend ever.
____________
It was 5:45 and I drove as fast as i could. I reached my house and saw that it was very bright. I unlocked the door and got in. It looked very beautiful.  The house was clean and smelled amazing.  In the dining room the large table was covered with food. Mini burgers,cakes,pizza,cool drinks you name it all was here.

"Oh baby you came"tae came from behind drying his hand on a towel. I ran to him and jumped on him he caught me and embraced me lovingly. I started sobbing .
"Baby why are you crying "he asked me worriedly.
"I ditched in the last moment and you still helped me...I love you so much"I said in between large sobs and hiccups.
"Ofcourse I am the best boyfriend afterall"he said grinning proudly and I playfully hit him on his chest . He lifted me up suddenly and I let out a not so manly squeal.

" Baby you deserve the world,i will always help you because you are worth it" he said and I was the happiest.
He leaned in and kissed me.
"Papa even I want a kiss " emm said from behind. He placed me down and took emm and we both placed kisses on his cheeks and he just giggled happily.

TBC in part 2