chapter 16

"Tae did you loose your mind ,why are you not ,talking to beam,"forth asked looking pretty mad.

"I am just....lost,the way he hugged pha and talked to him,kissed him,everything felt right from his perspective ,maybe I am not the one for him"I said rather dejected about my discovery.

"Nonsense,why would your fate make you come together in almost all circumstances, why would god rewrite your destiny to be able to be with him? Dont you see the damn signs and hints,you are meant to be a thing, "he said as he sat next to me. He slowly wiped away my tears and hugged in a way that now I was crying on his shoulders.

"Tae,pha's feelings for beam did wake a beast in you right ,don't you feel determined to make him yours"he asked again.

"I don't think so . He deserves a better partner than me" my voice muffled by my sobs.

"Tea don't give a damn about first love but the big deal is second love as they show you that love still exist,and you are the one who should show beam this"he said and sighed guilty.

My mouth left another hiccup and my snot was all over his shirt.

Forth smacked me on my head and said "today you and him are free,since beam is preparing for the wedding, you should offer some help"he suggested.

What wedding, wait beam us getting married ,i panicked .

"No,buffalo, m ingkits marriage "he said.

"And btw how do you know this"I asked suspiciously.

"I have my sources" he smirked and vanished.

-------------------

"Hello,beam,are you free," i asked beam who picked my call at the first ring as if he was waiting for me to call.

He was gonna say something but he stopped.

"Ok,i am in the Bayview wedding hall so you can come here and....help me."he said his voice small.

"Ok" I replied and ct the call.

-------------

The hall as it is was beautiful.  It overlooked the beach and a calm atmosphere surrounded it. I spotted beam who smiled and waved at me,

He ,matching with me,had dark circles and tired expression.  Maybe he was working too hard.

"Hey,tae,thank you for coming,my friends are here too,as many people so much merrier and better" he said cheerfully and I just smiled at him. I was longing to kiss him.

We practically worked our asses off,occasionally me and beam locking eyes,smiling at each other,bumping into each other and ending up too close that I feel dizzy,he spitting commands etc.

I was dead tired,and as I looked over to my right I saw mingkit just smiling at each other and kissing. They emmited too much love. All his friends were very caring and friendly.
I didn't mind the existence of pha and avoided him like the plague or something like that.

I heard a loud noise and turned to see the ladder beam was standing on fallen over and beam securely in pha's arms.

"Beam,ad you ok"kit and Ming went to the said guy and pha. Kit thoroughly examined him, but I didn't move ,i was just blank.

I was brought to sense by my phone ringing.

"Hellooooo,tae,my tae,are you doing good,are you behind your lover.pfft. he Dont deserve you because you are perfect"Korn was speaking,voice muffled by music. He sounded drunk. After my 10 years with him I have never seen him this drunk.

"Korn were are you I am coming"I said sternly.

"At the boomboom club,are you gonna join me,i am- "I cut the phone . I need to go there now or he is gonna hookup with someone,loose his virginity and cry to me for a month.
Last time when he lost his first kiss things didn't go well.

"Guys I am leaving ,emergency "I said and ran out.

"Tae,thanks for today and don't foRget about the wedding tomorrow " beam's sweet voice gave me goosebumps.

"I'll be there I promise"I bid him goodbye and ran to my car.

The bar was pretty near as I reached in 10 min. As I headed out I saw some guards escorting Korn out. He was biting their hands to make them let go but those men didn't budge,Korn was big but these men were giants.

I went to them and apologized asking them to leave him so that I can take him home. They didn'tcare as they have seen worse.

"Korn you stink,wav were you thinking going drinking like that,do you want the hangover to kill you"I scolded him as he clutched on my shirt.
As I placed him in the car his grip tightened. "Dont leave me here"he sobbed .

"No I won't ,i am taking you home"I wanted to leave him at his place but I decided against it.

I drove in my garage and parked it. I lifted korn up and took him in.

"Pfft, leave me I am not drunk,and who are you?"he asked oblivious of the situation.

"I am tae your best friend ,remember "I asked amused at his behaviour.

"What? How can you be tae,tae is amazing,perfect,handsome, kind ,funny and gentle. But you ,you are so rude."I was shocked at the way he praised me.

"Korn what do you ,mean"I asked not liking the way things are moving.

"I mean I lovvvveeee tae,but,but he likes someone else and I am broken"he fell of the couch and started crying real hard .

"Hahahah,you are joking right,"i said

"Do I look like I am joking, he is clueless about my feelings, obviously, we are best friend afterall"he said sarcastically.

He was finding it hard to speak in the drunken state. I was just speechless.

He had just confessed to me . He liked me since forever and I was clueless.

Shit,i am confused but I have no feelings for him whatsoever.

Should I just forget about this and act as if nothing happened or ...
.
.
.should I accept him since i dont wanna hurt my friend..?

An'vote,comments, enjoy.