chapter 29

I was shocked,utterly shocked. I never knew forth had done this deliberately, i never knew he was in a bad condition. Pfft,it was not my fault because I did not know what happened....yeah.  I stopped crying ages ago and now a fresh batch came due to the guilt I was facing. Because of me being stubborn I discouraged tae,kit ,emm and all my friends. They have always been in my side supporting me,caring me,looking after me but in the heat of the moment I changed everything, i ruined our friendship, i ruined tae by breaking his heart. I know he won't forgive me this time

As I pondered upon what happened as Ming asked me to I realized how much tae loves me and how much I loved him back. All of me,each muscle,each vein,each tissue was yearning for him. I missed him so much even if we were apart for only 2 days. The way he is taking constant effort to fix all the mess..... I need to see him. Yes. I need to apologise, i am sure he will forgive me since he loves me ,i will.

But how?I am clueless.

Wait maybe I should buy him some flowers and then ask him out once again.

..........

Nooo ,that's...

I will get ready to get some flowers.
I wore a white button up shirt and black jeans and took my wallet.

I reached pickrome flowers and was greeted by pick.

'Hello,welcome what is the occasion "he asked monotonously.

"Be more enthusiastic to the customers bby"Rome screamed from behind. We both snickered.

"I need to apologize, which one would suit that'I asked.

"There you-"

Ring ring ring ring.

My phone rung and I was pretty annoyed. I saw the caller ID and gasped. Pha is calling.
Shit, what do I say...

"Hello"I said and it sounded more like a question.
"Beam you gotta hurry,tae is in the hospital ,he got a bullet through his heart"he said and I started feeling week. Omg,his heart,i .....

I ran without uttering a single word and drove to the hospital.  There the receptionist guided me to his room . I saw  a horrified looking group of men staring helplessly at me.
"Is he ...ok?"my voice came out weak and soft. Kit came came to me and cautiouslypatted my shoulders and hugged me . I hugged back pretty tight and he tensed but eased into the hug again.

"You can visit now, one person each"a nurse informed us. Everyone looked at me.

I walked into the room slowly to see a limp figure passed out on the bed ,my tae,i cryed my eyes out.

"Tea,why don't you listen to me when I say you should take care during missions,hah?*sobs* do you know how worried I am . I am so freaking sorry baby. I should not have done what I did,i was overreacting. I just,,i am the most selfish and stupidest person. *sobs* I should not have just kicked you out.I should have listened to the explanation. I was such a bitch. I know I have been testing your patience for quite a while now and you won't forgive me since I am an ass.

"What have I told about looking down at yourself,bby"his voice scared me shitless.

'Tea,TAE,you are fine"I screamed too happy beyond words.

"Yes I am love,but only because I did not wanna upset you
My smile fell.

"I am sorry,tae. I know you won't forgive me. I don't deserve it. But i am still sorry "I said and he took my hand in his.

"Baby,what you did out of instinct was pretty natural. If I was in your place I would do the same,so it's ok.I forgive you with all my heart. And most importantly my love is irreplaceable for you. I love you"he said looking deeply into my eyes.

"I love you too"I said and we connected our lips. Omg,i missed this so much I have no explanation. We deepened the kiss.

"Well if you are done eating each other face,We will need our respective thank you 's and apologise."mings ever so sassy voice interrupted us,

"Hey we were having a moment here "tae sulked.

I walked over to kit first
"I am so sorry kitty,i should not have said all that ,i was just very angry"I said as I could not look into his eyes I did everything exept that.
"Hey,look here ,i am ok,i understood your feelings so I forgive you"he said smiling. We hugge briefly and I went to the next victim.

"Ming-"he interrupted me.

"Actually I need to say sorry as I was a douche back then but there was no other way forgive me?"he said showing his puppy eyes.

"Accepted and forgiven and thanks'I said we hugged.

*fake coughs* from a very jealous kit and tae led us to leave each other's arms.
Ming grinned at me and we started becoming touchy with each other.

"Ewww,gross"yo said and kit angrily pulled mi g away from me maybe to have angry sex somewhere.

As I walked to my baby,i smiled at him and he mirrored it.
"You should know that pha was exaggerating when he said the bullet was in my heart"tae said.

"Pfft,i figured "we just looked at each other fondly.

Now I know the ultimate truth ,that is I love tae. My love for him and his love for me can overcome any obstacle the future has planned for us. I only will value what he says and what others say doesn't matter. As loves come from the heart not the brain I will,without a second thought, love him to pieces and show that yes he is worth it.

I will always love you my knight,always.....