part 2 -chapter 23

"P'beaaammmm sexy Ming is here with his kitkat"mings obnoxious voice echoed through the apartment and a loud laugh,grunt and a slap followed.
'Aww p don't hit me I am your hubby"Ming said as they came into view
"Whatever "kit said ,as he saw me he ran to me and engulfed me in a hug.
"Shit beam,you worried us"he said as he slapped me ,then he seemed to notice an awkward tae and a confused emm.
"Oh,hi tae didn't expect to see you here"kit said more embarrassed than all of us.
"P'beam,how are you doing "nong yo came running towards me and he stopped ,pha also had a similar reaction but he did not look like dying fish fighting for oxygen just like Ming,kit and yo.

I just enjoyed the scene . They look dumbstruck. Blahhhahajajaj. So funny.

"Well guys announcement and all later lets get settled"I said as everybody started moving around like lost puppies . Ming dragged yo from the single couch and sat on it while kit sat on his lap them silently discussing about tae's presence. Pha and yo were also doing something similar but pha kept on laughing joined then by yo and by mingkit, something is fishy.

''Sorry for the late entrance peasants,make way for the queen"knock announced with an embarrassed Korn behind him.
"Oh why does everyone look like they were asked to kill their partners"knock asked . Kit just gestured towards us. Knock was about to say something when Korn kissed him right there and asked him to not talk. He just nodded and skipped over to the party.

"Hi beam sorry for-" bright who had just come with farm could not say another thing as a loud scream erupted
"Briggghhhht"kit screamed and ran over to him and jumped on top of him.
"You bastard,why didn't you attend out wedding, did you miss us,why are you here,how is life,is village good ,do you get enough facilities "kit showered him with questions. Pha was also eagerly looking forward to greet him but kit gave no chance.

Bright placed kit down and said."hi kitty, sorry I couldn't I was in lA with my husband. I did miss you a lot, i came here since I have I week off,life is awesome, village is perfect,we get all services"he said . As pha started talking with bright kit attacked farm with questions.  It was so good to have all friends here. As I turned around I saw yo playing with emm and Ming and tae talking and laughing.  All this looked good.

"Ehmm"I cleared my throat to get their attention "guys I wanna say something "I suddenly felt nervous. Take came to my side and kissd me"we are together "he said . There was gasps,sighs and comments about how they knew it.

"Oh God finally"Ming said and hugged both of us.
''Now it's my turn"bright said"my baby is pregnant " yells and screams were heard and al l congratulated them.

We proceeded with the party,after a while everyone sat to eat.

"Ok,guys lets break the bubbele"kit suddenly said.
I looked around confused and tae mirrored my expression.
"It was all an act"pha said and I literally choked on my drink ,i looked at them awestruck.
"What ?"I asked .
"It was an act where the main lead was me and you and director ,story writer was bright the great"pha said.

- flashback -

"Guys I am worried about him"pha said . "I know right they clearly love each other but they don't know it"Ming chimed in.

"Lets call bright"kit suggested. Yes.

"Pha act as of you love him from ages and make that cop guy jealous.  Kiss beam and see If he reacts if he won't he will realize his feelings towards bad cop and boom together,

-present -

Everyone including tae was laughing and bright looked proud.
"But you acted so... gaah"I was shocked yet happy as all these were fake.
"See,i deserve an Oscar right,but I got a hit instead "he said laughing.  Tae apologized but pha just brushed it off.
"I love my yo forever and no one can replace him"he said and a blushing yo hid his face as we made fun of him.

The night went by merrily playing,talking,laughing and me and tae stealing kisses at times.

It was a amazing as far as my tae was with me,,,,,