chapter 28

After I was kicked out from beams place I went back to mingkit house. They were playing with emm and didn't seem to notice me. As I sat myself on the couch I felt that I was and had been incomplete until the synonym of sunshine beam came into my life. Even through our Rocky start I was able to understand the power of love. The way emm and I cried our eyes out. The way emm was worried that beam doesn't like me anymore all frightened me.

"Hey,any progress "I saw pha walking towards me with a cup of drink. I took it from him and gulped it in one go. He saw my uneasy condition and was about to leave when I spoke up.

"He didn't let me see him,pha,i am scared he might hurt himself 'I said as a fresh set of tears ran down my face.

"Hey,calm down,we will give him some time to think,you know right he is the stubborn kind,and then tomorrow we will try again"he said as he awkwardly pat me . Suddenly yo came out of nowhere and hugged me very hard that I was finding it hard to breathe.

"Its ok p,he will come around ,don't cry and go take some rest"he said and withdrew and both of them gave me another hug ,i can say everyone were crying silently.

Beam has the most sincere and loving friends.

We all bid goodnight and went to our respective rooms. As I got inside the room meant for us I saw that emm was fast asleep. Kit opened a large cupboard and took a blanket out which was 10 times bigger than him. I supported him from falling and took the blanket from his hand. He looked embarrassed and I just laughed it off.

As I got comfy under the blanket I thought of how beam should be right next to me. Talking about the guys who flirted with him,the patients he saved,the new flavoured coffee he drunk ,kissing me after each sentence.

I didn't let the tears leave my eyes as I drifted off to sleep.

Forth's pov (surprise,*throws  confetti*)💖

Omg,what ,are you kidding me  (kimbap kidding😉). What the hell does all these drama mean. Is that guy literally breaking the heart of everyone because of that damn incident.
"Cant you go help them p'? "The inseperable Cupid and couple in and Sun asked.

"Well ,they leave me no choice "I said and scooted before I have to witness their pda.

"God,can I go-"I was interrupted.
"I asked a billion times never disturb me when I am fangirling to bts ,now go and come whenever you please"he said.

"Jin is mine"I screamed as I ran to avoid the flying cup aimed at me.

I reached kits house and went to the room tae was sleeping.

His face looked tired and the tears were drying on his face,
"Tae, tea,tae darvid get up you fool"I whisper screamed eventhough no-one is gonna hear.
"Huh,hmm,ha"tae made weird noises as he got up . As he saw his eyes widened so as his mouth but I blocked it by covering his mouth.

"Shut up,people will hear"I said.
"Oh ,forth"he said and hugged me and he fell of the bed. Landing on top of me.

"Move away fatty"I cried as he got up.

"Anyway,i am here to give you some advice'I said and again his expression saddened.

"He doesn't hate you tae he is just shocked,this might take a while to return back to normal but it will be worth the wait"I said and he looked doubt full.

"Tomorrow sent Ming or kit to his place and try talking to him,as they are best friends he might budge. And if there is no change then show violence through speech and leave him hanging, he might come to know more"throughout my speech different emotions washed over tae.

"Ok,deal"he said and smiled at me ,i mirrored it and flew away waving at him.

Tae'spov.💖

Well that was lots of info. I will inform this to kit and Ming. With that big mouth of his I am sure beam will understand.

Morning came and I was nervous as ever,i took a day off saying I was sick and I know that beam did the same . I brushed my teeth with the spare brush kit gave and decided to let emm sleep in.

Everyone assembled for breakfast and I started the conversation.

"Well,yo and pha should stay home and look after emm"they nodded.

"Kit first and then Ming should go to beam and talk to him. That is if kit is able to change his mind then Ming is not needed. I will go to Emm's school and report his absence."as I finished talking I felt nervous. My face paled and I was shivering.

Ming patted me"chill,i mean,don't worry everything will turn out well,we promise "

______________

We finished eating and phase one of our plan began. I and kit got into the car.
"Tae,i suddenly feel very scared to face him"kit said which broke my heart. It was all because of me . No tae no forget that shit .

"Dont worry kit God is always with you"we reached beams place . He placed his hand on me and squeezed it . We smiled at each other and he got of the car to take over beam as I drove to emm's school.

Beam's pov.💖

I didn't feel like eating. I was only crying from the time everyone left the house. I was so....

Knock knock.

Wth is that. I opened the door and regretted it and was about to close when he blocked it with his leg and got inside the house.

"How long are you planning to avoid us"he asked through gritted teeth.

"How long were you planning to keep it a secret"that shut his mouth.

"Why,flipping why,did you do that ,do you not have an ounce of humanity left in you. You could have easily saved him as his but no you had to kill him for a stranger. Damnit kit wasn't he your friend too. You knew how Muchhe meant to me didn't you,you piece of shit. I cannot believe I considered you as my friend. Now get out of the house before I take actions"as I spoke he just looked at the growing guilty. I don't regret a word I said as it is true.

He left my house and fresh batch of tears left my eyes.

Ming's pov.💖

Tae returned home quickly as he was granted leave.
"Were is kit"I asked."He said he would take the cab"he responded.

Suddenly kit barged into house opening the door widely. He looked pale and tired.

"Are you okay baby"I asked as I reached out to him but he pushed away my hand.
"Leave me alone all of you. Now beam hates me. It was all my fault ,if i had not signed thw paper and let forth live none of this would have happened"he said crying as he sunk to the floor. I was angry . I was so angry that I could kill  a pig in one blow.

Without saying  a word I left the house. I reached beams house within minutes considering the speed.

I knocked on the door more like banged it. A teary eyed beam opened the door but I don't care if he was crying or no cause after this he I gonna cry until Indian ocean fills up.

"Are you here to defend your bf"he asked sarcastically.
I got in the house ,slammed the door shut and pushed him against it.

"You don't know a thing beam. That day forth deliberately jumped down the hill to save the man lying on the road, his humanity could not bear killing a person . But he forgot you were there. Due to the accident when you had minor wounds and were in coma,forth took ot all in,he was burned and melted totally physically destroyed, only his heart was working.  Imagine living with a ,an who cannot walk,talk,eat,move and most of his parts are missing, you want that. We had humanity beam,we saved you from that horrendous sight after getting forths consent and also saved a perfectly healthy man's life. Now ponder upon the shits you have done and said."

And i left his house.