chapter 14

Beam's pov

It was unusually bright today and being a morning person I woke up at 7. But to my surprise the bed next to me was empty. He went already?? Well,he is a busy man ,he might have got duty calls. I went to my apartment to change into good clothes ,ate a hearty breakfast. It was a busy morning, 2 surgeries and 15 sittings later I saw the time as 10.

"Hey,Dr beam wanna grab some bites "Dr Cooper said. I was ready to accept it when tae showed up. He looked amazing. My breath hitched and I felt like I was melting. The light shirt brought out the beauty of his tanned skin. His cheekbones,jawlines,nose everything mesmerized me.

He did not notice me but directly rushed to the room. He misses men I am sure.

When I reached the room after politely declining coopter's offer I saw a very cute sight. Emm and tae were hugging and tae eyes were full of love and affection. Oh,how I wish he would hold me like that.

I cleared my throat and got in the room. Emm was blabbering as usual and I was lost in his beauty.

"Hey,beam wanna hang out "tae asked sounding nervous?  Again I don't understand him.

"Sure"I said and we headed out.

In the car a verycalm atmosphere prevailed and I was enjoying the wind tearing through my hair. Sitting next to a beautiful creature was splendid.

As I was lost in thoughts the car stopped. I got out and my heart jumped. This was the most amazing place I have ever been.

"This is beautiful "I said as we sat on the bench and I smiled at him,he smiled back and that smile blinded me.

We just sat there comfortably when tae asked"can I say something "I was taken aback ,i agreed but before he could speak ,i saw tae shocked and looking behind us ,i heard a man saying we are the ones and when I turned I saw scary people running towards us .

Shit,are they gonna kill us?

They were approaching fast. Suddenly tae grabbed my hands and started running really fast. Omg,he held my hands. I was squealing in my mind. It felt like  a scene from a drama. His hand was rough but he was holding my hand with so much care that I was just so happy. I was so engrossed in His lovely actions when I directly went and kissed the floor.

"Beam,get up,beam"now I was getting scared. Those men came barging towards me not minding tae, but before he could lift his hand he was on the ground. Take practically threw everyone, he looked so manly,i felt like a princess being saved by her knight.

"Come here you slut how dare you cheat on master" a rather big guy came next to me.

He covered my mouth and started punching me. My scream for help fell in deaf ears.

"I am gonna use you like tool and sell you off,never play with the master" he said grinning. No.

But again I was saved by tae . He took me on his back and atarted running.

We hid behind a garbage can. Master ? What master are they talking about . I asked tae who they are and he said they are god's men. Oh that bad guy. I wss slowly calming down.

"Beaam,beam"pha's voice was heard I forgot about everything and just ran towards him and hugged him and started crying. So much for calming down.

Next thing I knew tae was angrily ordering pha to take me to the hospital. He did not even talk to me and when I asked him to stay he snapped at me and went away with those men.

Oh,oh,i forgot to thank him,in the heat of the moment I totally forgot.

I was clearly dissapointed, i made him angry ,i should apologize.

" Beam,why do you look pale,"pha asked.

"Nothing"I lied. "Les get you treated "he said as he took me to the hospital.

The nurse examined me thoroughly and pointed out some bruises and I was perfect all in all. But tae,is he ok? He was limping back then. He is hurt I am sure ,i hope he got treated.

"I need some fresh air "I announced and pha readily took me out.

When we were seated on a bench I asked.

"Do you think I pissed off tae ,he looked angry"

"Do you like him?"he asked me instead. I looked at him shocked. I never thought about that. He makes me feel safe,happy,loved,cared. Yes I like him.

"Why do you ask"I asked keeping away the slight tremble in my voice.

"So you like him,right,why beam ,why are you like this "he looked angry and yelled a me. I was so confused, he stood up

"What -"he interrupted me.

"I have always been there right,you knew me before you knew forth,you knew me before you knew tae,and you never noticed my feelings,i always loved you beam,always, but I knew I have no chance since you were heartbroken.  Do you know that iam using yo as a distraction to forget you"he yelled shaking me.

He then leaned in to kiss me but I tilted my head sideways and he ended up kissing me on my cheeks.

"Pha,are you mad,are you playing with my feelings,you just ruined our relation."I screamed as I ran inside the hospital crying.

This was the worst day of my life..