chapter 10

Beam's pov

Tae kissed me,he flipping kissed me ,i felt so good,it felt so right,his kiss left me breathless and flushed and in love....? I donno I am just confused.
The night came too fast and before I knew tae was here,it was 9 ,nevertheless Emm was asleep since he lost too much energy.

"Hey Dr.Beam,"he greeted and glanced at the bed,"oh he slept"he asked his voice seemed distant,shit,does he regret kissing me,no way...

"Umm,yeah,he was pretty tired,"i said trying to keep cool.

"Dr you can go home now since I am here,you sore look tired"he suggested.
"Just call me beam and I am not going since,he might show signs of uneasiness which should be treated right away"I said with all my courage. I was not entirely lying. And there was a big bed which we can share. Oh. There is only one bed.

Suddenly tae winced with pain,he was holding his shoulder and his face was scrunched up.
"Hey,you okay"I asked worriedly.

"No my shoulders hurt,i fell hard today and ouch-"he exclaimed and sighed . I ran to get my first aid kit,

"Go sit on the bed and remove your shirt "I could hear him walking and the bed created a noise indicating he sat.
I turned around and saw a vulnerable tae in pain,but still he looked so perfect.

"Sorry I cannot remove it"he said pointing to his shirt.
I walked to him and placed the kit next to him. I bend a bit and started unbottoning hi shirt.
I looked up immediately regretting it,he staring at me expressionless ,we again just stared at each other,the rustling on the next bed interrupted us and I continued awkwardly . I removed my shoes and socks and went behind him.

It looked bad,a bruise had formed and I am sure it hurts him.
I applied ointment on my fingers and slowly rubbed on the wound ,blowing on it at the same time. His mouth was leaving small grunts.

I continued rubbing when he caught my hand and turned back. He looked into my eyes as lf he was searching for something. He suddenly stood up.
He was still holding my hand ,he left it slowly and proceeded going up.

"Dad why are you shirtless"Emm interrupted our intimate moment.

"Oh ,sugarplum ,you are awake ,Dr was cleaning my wound." He said his voice low and gruff and confused.

"You got hurt again papa, i asked you to take care" men said as he walked towards us.
I was still shocked at what happened, was he going to,no,but again it felt right,he made every touch feel right.

"Ehhmmm,actually I need to be somewhere, i will get here at 5 in the morning and if any problem is there pls inform Dr Tom." I said and rushed out of the room ,my heart was beating irregular and the feeling in my stomach is so satisfying.

I looked like a tomato I am sure.

Tae's pov

He ran away,i scared him away, way to go Mr good for nothing as I put Emm to sleep I thought about what I have done,i know he hates me more now. Screw my self.

I woke up to the noise of an incoming call . No a message ,Damn I am still tired.
It read that inspectors are gonna be there at our station. God no last time did not go well,since my ass got there late and I wanna see beam.omg what has he done to me . Beaaaaammm I wanna see you. But no one came .

I left a note and hurried out.

I reached my house and my stomach growled ,i forgot to have dinner yesterday and my stomach is taking revenge. Beam it's all your fault,but in a good way.

I took a bath and proceeded to the kitchen.
I took egg and breads out,i turned on the gas when.
"You got a nice house" a voice said ,i turned back and "aaaaahhhhh" I screamed .
"Aaaahhhhhh" he screamed. "Aaaaaahhhh"we screamed.
"What the watermelon,you....I.....what," i was at loss of words,a guy who looks exactly like me with an obnoxious smirk

"Hi I am forth and I am sure you have heard about me"