chapter10.2

Forth,the dead forth who broke beams heart ,who looked exactly like me,oh now I get it he looked like me,is in front of me. He looks pale. What don't say he was tired of beam and in order to escape faked his death. How sick. But wth is he doing here.

"Ehhmm,how long are you gonna stare,btw ,yes I am forth,no I did not intentionally break beams heart, i actually died and not even the dumbest person will get tired of beam" he deadpanned. He actually read my mind.

"Yes I did I am a ghost bro"he said.

Bwahahahahah I laughed."what a joke,you kidding me dude this is not funny" I ended firmly.

"I did not wanna come to you either,just observing beam from the star's was enough, but god (the real god) like seeing me suffer"he sighed as he said.

"Ok so why are you here"I asked clearly confused at his Grand entry. He literally scared the life out of me .

"Sorry for scaring you,and I am here since you love beam."He said,what that did not make any sense.

Wait ,so he saw everything, our make out session and intimate moment.

"Did you feel bad and are you here to threaten me"I asked expecting the worst.

"No man,i did not feel bad ,i don't have a  heart remember "he said.

Shit he do not have a heart. I was feeling guilty beyond limits

"I am sorry-" he interrupted me,"no ,what happened was actually for the best ,he wouldn't bare the sight of me"he said a slight change in expression and he was back o his bubbly self.

"So kissing no 1 is done,hmmm,progress,now understand and explore your feelings and confirm it,there is always a way,if you know what you feel" after these unbelievably wise words he vanished.

Omg,omg.wth

Tae from today you are on a mission -make beam happy and love him,take all his pain away and fortunately if he falls for me love him till my last breathe.

An-huhahuha I am sure everyone is stunned and confused. Enjoy,vote,comment 😀😁