epilogue

-beautiful 4 years later-

I and tae have been dating happily for four years now that is tomorrow, we have our anniversary. Gaah,i am so excited I am literally laughing to myself and 12 year old emm is giving me dirty looks.

"Beaa,why are you laughing, you look like freak"that is the level we are in right now. His fancy nicknames changed from beambeam to beabea,to baebae (this used to be really gross era) and finally beaaaaa. For the love of chocolates he should stop doing this

"Nothing emm,finish your food we have to go for min's b'day party"I said and at the name of min he brightened up.

"Yup,bea"he said and ran before I could hit him with the spatula.

Ring ring

"Hello,evening sweetie,how's life"I asked.
A very disinterested voice answered "I will not make it beam,pretty busy,gotta run bue"

Wth

He has been like this for the past 2 weeks and I am getting bad vibes*shoo shoo* no way he will cheat behind me,pfft,never. He loves me so much for that.

As I selected a dark blue jeans and a stripe shirt ,i got ready and sprayed some perfume on me . I styled my hair to perfection and was ready to go. I took the two gift boxes which were neatly wrapped in colorfull paper ,in which,one was from emm which had a robot which is remote controlled and mine had a pair of red sneakers.

As I took the presents and stepped outside the room I saw a very cute emm coming out from his room. He wore a black skin tight pant and red shirt tucked in with half hanging out.

He looked very cute.

As we got inside the car the moment I dreaded arrived
"Beaaa where is papa"he asked but it had less childish innocence in it
'Oh,emm,he is busy"I said and he didn't look convinced.

"He has been like this for quite a while. Does this mean he doesn't like us anymore"I almost crashed into a pole because of the question. He noticed,damn he is matured.

"No baby. How will he do that ,we both are so adorable that he will never get tired of us"I pulled into kits house and got out of the car with the presents.

"Hi beam, hi emm looking great today.! " Kit exclaimed and I looked questioningly at Ming and he mouthed 'he is high' and we both silently laughed.

"Hi uncle beam,emm is th a for me"min said very cutesy.

"Yes emm,this is from me and this is from bea"emm said as he gave the big boxes to him. But it was too big that Ming had to carry both.

.........

The party proceeded joyfully and we all had so much fun singing and dancing.
After everyone left and it was only us best friends I slowly took kit to a corner and whispered to him.

"I guess ,just a guess,that tae is cheating on me"as I finished kit looked like he was about to destroy mt.Himalaya.
I closed his mouth, "don't react its just a wild guess,tae has been acting weird lately,he comes late,doesn't talk much and we didn't have sex for 2 weeks ,what does that mean."

"I don't know my friend, we will all find out tomorrow, you can ask him directly "he said and patted me on the back to calm down.

_________

I and tae reached home at the same time . Emm jumped on his arms while he successfully caught him and they just smiled at each other.

We got in the house and directly went to bead since we all ate.
As I drifted of to sleep I parte firmly that my bad guesses are not true.

The next morning came and I was very happy. It was our fourth anniversary and I am ready to blast.
I got up quickly and took a bath. I walked to the kitchen and started baking a cake ,within two hours a perfect cake and a not so perfect kitchen was seen . As I cleaned the mess I saw that it was already 7.

I quickly started making a feast for breakfast.

There was egg,bacon,bread,jam,butter,chocolate spread,ham,Apple pie and berry juice.

"Omg,what a feast ,i wanna pounce on it rn"emm shocked me with his sudden entrence.

"Wait till papa comes"I scolded and he just went away. 5 minitus later all the three of us are digging in happily exept for tae. We keep on glancing his way but he ignores us.

"I will do the dishes today "emm announced as I brought the cake for eating.  They looked like they were enjoying even though tae had a poker face on.

After eating I helped emm with dishes and slowly went to the room. There he was smiling and staring at the phone.

"Hey baby,you ok,are you sick?"I approached him and kept my hand on his forehead.  He shrugged it off and looked at me seriously.

"Look here emm,now is the best time to sat this ,so I wanna break up with you"his words were like bullets passing through my heart. He looked emotionlessly on my face. I was slowly loosing it. I could not find the right words but finally I squeaked out.

"Why?"i asked and he just smirked.
"I found someone else,he is more sexy,handsome and better"his words were killing me I was so shook it felt like my soul is being drained out.

"I will show his picture if you want"he proposed and I looked at him . He dogged in his pocket and instead of his iPhone he took a freaking black box and got off the bed.

He kneeled down on the floor and looked at me.
"Baby,sorry that was a prank,but right now I wanna ask you something will you marry me and be mine forever"he said and I literally passed out,

-flashback-

Tae's pov.
'In 2 weeks it is our fourth year anniversary and I wanna propose him In a unique way"I announced to Korn knock,mingkit and phayo.

"Man you are desperate"knock said.

"You are no less"Korn replied and we all had a great laugh.

"I got a plam"the evil of the evilest kit came up with this master plan. I couldn't do it to my love and had to rehearse with kit before putting the plan into action . Until now I only had frustrated nights but I knew it was gonna be worth it.

-over-

"No way "I screamed.

"Hah,you don't wanna marry me?"he asked looking troubled.

"Thays not what I meant,why did you have to put up this act whrn you could easily propose like a human,anyway YES,YES,YES'I screamed as all the bottled up happiness poured out.

And i will surely kill kit.

And then we lived happily ever after......

An-hello,readers,so finally this book is over. It was a fun ride with you all. Thank you for all the support and love. Special shootout to the ones who vote and comment on all chapters. I know we have gone through rough times but I am sir it was worth it.

I am planning to comeback with another project but only in November as I have my exams coming up.

Thank you and enjoy.....😄😄😄