chapter 20

"Sorry for interrupting your lovey-Davey moment but I will need your husband,because duty calls"Korn came and intervened in their  lovely moment.

"Fine dude,i am coming,let me just drop him at the hospital"tae said hesistantly not wanting to separate from his love.

"No tae you can go,i am fine by myself"beam said and gave an assuring smile to him.

As beam walked to the door ,his wrist was suddenly grabbed by someone, as he turned his beautiful eyes met tae's dark eyes. As they stared at each other they exchanged thousands of words ,pulling beam to his arms tae slowly placed a tender kiss on his for head.

"I will give you  ride back home so wait for me, take care,"tea said lifting beams chin to let their eyes meet.
"I love you,bye "as beam walked away tae's heart exploded. Someone he always wanted for himself was his now,and only his.
"Tae,let's goo"Korn screamed for his presence, ah that piece of rotten egg,he thought.

1 hour later tae stumbled to his office exhausted ,the investigation was hard as he was longing to see beam,touch him,kiss him and maybe something else but that thought aside.
"Yes finally you are together "forths voice startled him. He never will stop this will he. Tae thought.

"Yes we are,and now it's your duty to advice me on how to be the best boyfriend because this is my first time and I am nerv-"forth interrupted tae's rant.

"I will have to leave now tae"he said his sound sad and cracking a bit,

"My job here is done and God wants me back,but good news ,i am promoted to the Cupid category now"he said in an attempt to lighten up the mood ,slightly laughing.

"This is not funny forth,you aren't going anywhere "tae's voice surprised forth, tae's eyes were stinging tears might  fall anytime soon.

"You are staying here,don't help me, i am fine but don't leave me" tea was crying begging for him to not go.

"I have no other choice tae"forth said looking down sadly. He walked forward to tae and lifted his chin up.

"You are finally a man now,show beam that he still got a chance and love him unconditionally"forth said. Tae suddenly hugged forth shocking him ,but soon he melted into the hug and they cried together silently.

"Come and visit us sometimes,okay"tae reminded forth as a ray of light casted on him lifting him up from the floor.
"Yes,take Care of beam for me"forth said.

"I will miss you"they both said together as they smiled at each other. (Hobo,bromance much).

Tae's pov.

It was 5 already and I was getting of my shift . My eyes were swollen from all the crying. I hate you forth. As I pulled towards the hospital I saw my beautiful beam talking and laughing with his friends. He looked....just perfect.

I got out of the car and beam quickly spotted me. He waved at me and I waved back as he approached me.
We just looked at each other arguing with our eyes if we should kiss which was a hundred times yes from my side but I did not wanna rush him. But i was completely taken by surprise when  Beam planted a peck on my lips and moved towards the passenger seat blushing furiously. He is so flipping cute,gaaaahhh.

"Oohhh beambeam is blushing "I teased him as he started blushing more due to embarrassment.

"Shut up or I will make you eat cucumber "he warned . Eh,how did he know I hate cucumbers.

"Dont look at me like that ,your son said that to me"he said still sulking. I ended up laughing more at his cute acts and soon he joined me.

The car started moving ." We will go to my house ok?"I asked beam who looked at me happily .

He slowly placed his hand on my hand and looked at me as if he was asking permission. I removed his hand and placed my hand on his and squeezed it reassuringly.

We pulled into the parking area. As we got inside Beam seemed to take in the emptiness in confusion. "Were is emm?"he asked frowning.

"Awwh,you don't want me and only him"I made a sad puppy face at his. He immediately turned red. "No,i want you ,but I just wanna know where he is"he stuttered.

"He is gone for a camping trip with his schoolmates and will only return day after"I said rifling his hair and smiling at him. By now we were in the hall already.

"I am gonna take a shower"beam announced.
"Yes go ahead,i won't shower since I am so tired I will pass out now"I said throwing myself on the sofa.
'Hey,don't be like that,you are so dirty and full of germs rn,you might get sick"beam nagged. Omg he is so cute when he nags ,perfect mother material.
"No. I don't care,i won't shower"I said stubbornly . I was just lazy not tired .
"Mr cop you are showering now"he said walking over to me.
"No I am not,Mr sexy doctor "i said imitating him.
"Yes you are stupid"he said grabbing my arms and pulling me off the sofa.
"Nooo....I ....wont"I said trying not to let him win. Like damn,even though he is defensless he is strong.
Thud
I pulled him too hard that now he was on top of me ,eyes widened in shock at what just happened , finally he got his sense back and started backing off when I flipped him over and now I was on top of him. I smirked at him.
"Well I am ready to shower"I paused for dramatic effect"if you would join me in there"I said playing with his bottons from which two were already unbottoned.
He looked like a ripe tomato now.
"Shit,you crazy fellow,just leave me alone"he said as he ran to the washroom,
I took a deep breath in,bravo tae for not pouncing on him and eating him alive.

As he was in the shower I also took a refreshing shower and wore a full sleeve loose black v-neck tee and grey tracks.
I proceeded to the kitchen and started preparing some flavoured popcorn for the movie night I have planned. I set the couch in front of the t.v. properly ,arranged scented candles,selected some films and by then the oven beeped indicating the popcorn is ready,
I took a bowl filled it with sweet popcorn and grabbed two est cola (lol)and set it on the table. Footsteps was heard and an extremely cute beam was in sight he was wearing a baby blue very loose hoodie and shorts which was way too big for him.

"Oh my Prince look wonderful"I commented as I pulled him into a hug,pecked him and brought him towards the t.v. area. He was taken aback with the settings. But his expression softened and a face breaking smile appeared on his face.

"You are the best tae,"he said running towards the collection of movies I've stacked. He choose tangled ( an-I don't see films ,tangled is the only one I know).
"Lets see this,it is the best"he hopped towards like a 3 year old.

We both sat on the sofa cuddling and saw the film actually he saw the film. Beams beautiful face was distracting me. The way he laughs at funny moments, fanboys over the lead,sing along the songs all these made me fall in lovr with him more if that was even possible.

As I reached on to grab some popcorn our hand brushed ,making us look at each other.
I smiled at him and caressed his face him melting into my touch.

After half the movie I felt a mop of hair against my neck. Oh. Beam fell asleep. How cute. I lifted him up slowly and took him to my room and pulled the blanket over him. As I came off the t.v. I saw the protagonist kissing. Yes they found love ,i found love and the right person too.
I slipped off to dream land soon with an angel beside me