chapter 6

"Hey, I wanna know about Mr beam." I put on my most authoritative face and approached the head office.

"Sorry we won't disclose details of our staff" the guy behind the desk told clearly bored.

"Not even to the police chief? "I asked seriously, how annoying is he.

Oh"he looked shaken"I am sorry sir,he does not have any criminal records and you are supposed to bring a warrant if any complications are there." He stated

I glared at him and stomped out of this da-

"Are you blind," I could hear a soft yet hurt voice.

Shit"I am sorry ,I was kinda lost"I said looking down to cute guy with dimples.

"Kit did you die" I heard a sarcastic voice behind and saw two tall men and an extremely short man walking towards us.

They saw me and stopped. All of them look shaken and scared?? Why ??

I looked down to see two equally scared eyes looking at me.

I am a police not a Damn criminal why are they sacred.

I fake coughed to interrupt their thoughts.

"I am sorry I should go",I said and ran as fast as I could.

Brrr, message notification
Shit the theft .
I have never run so fast.

Beam pov

I woke up to an empty room.I fainted again I thought and sighed ,just then shaken kit,yo,Ming and a not so shaken pha entered the room
"Hey buddy you okay",pha asked but before I could reply kit asked
"Was that forth," shit they saw him. What can I do anyway .I felt like just disappearing from the face of earth.
--

"So this is why you seemed stressed "Kit asked me clearly disappointed at my lack of trust on him,but that was not the reason.
"I am sorry ,I apologised again.

Kits pov
I was scared, what if beam finds the truth ,what if he tries to kill himself again .

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh

"Pkit let's figure this out togather"my sweet boyfriend assured.

"This is the same guy,but how will we avoid them from meeting. He pretty much always ends up with beam."pha said frustratingly.

I had no idea, I was blank,he will be so hurt if he finds out but  he also will love to be with forth or tae or whatever his name is.

"We don't have to worry,it's beams life he will figure it out ,but we will always provide moral support. "I said . Everyone looked doubtful but agreed nevertheless.

Tae's pov(ooopsseyyyy)

I was finally home after a long day.

"Emm, you asleep."I said softly afraid to wake him up.

"Caught you ,murderer, you are under arrest" my 7 year old son jumped on top of me.

I lifted my hand in surrender ,he dragged to the living room where the tv was on.

"Dad ," he said slowly.

"What is it big boy" I asked.
"Why don't I have a mother and father ,am I adopted." the question killed me inside.

I cleared my throat and said "they are in heaven, but they could not take you there so they gave you to me." I said ,he looked at me with twinkling eyes.
"When will I go there." He asked curiously.
Another stab. I hugged him." I won't let you go there,and even if you go I will come with you," I said and we saw a family of talking pigs doing shits on the tv.