chapter 18

My heart was beating impossibly fast,all I could think about was how dare beam do this to me . He gave me so much hope and now I feel like an unwanted piece of trash.

I stomped towards them and pulled the drunken and absolutely wasted pha from beam . The next moment he was on the ground bleeding.  Beam just looked at all these shocked and in loss of words.

I pulled him ,or basically dragged him to my car and slammed him againstthe car with all my anger.

"Its not wha-"he said in a tiny voice but I interrupted it by kissing him hard,even though he protested in between,he gave in and started to kiss back but I pulled off and rested our foreheads together .

"I flipping love you so much that I can die right now for you......I am sure yo donno and don't care about it"I turned away and got in the car with these words.

I felt tears freelyfalling with no end ,as I drove to the hospital.
"May u please discharge my child,emm,"i asked mustering up all the politeness I had left in me .

"Oh,yes ,you came at the right time "she said as a nurse was asked to bring him down.

"Papa,are we leaving,without saying bye to beambeam"he had a sad expression on his face and it broke my heart.

"Not now my dear,he cannot be here"I said as we exited the hospital which started all the miseries I ever faced. Everything including what happened 4 years ago.

As we reached our apartment, i sat on the bed while emm ran to his bedroom to colour.
"You didn't know what happened and you judged the situational, tae, that was a wrong move from your side,"fourths voice echoed through the silent room.

"I couldn't bare the sight of him being with anyone,i am .......I am just gonna let him be,figure his own life out and get a more deserving partner"I stated.

"Again with the deserving shit,tae you are perfect,the only flaw you hav is you are stubborn, if it was someone else they would claimed beam by now,and that was a lame way to confess"he said and I look down upset and utterly exasperated.

"I donno forth,i have said it to him,i will give him time,i will meet him some time later to ask his opinion ,i don't wanna coax him into this and make it one way"I said.

"Whatever dude,you are gonna learn the hard way"and he vanished.

I let more tears come and layed back on the bed. I loved him from the beginning, but I knew it quite late since i donno what love was,beam you are my first love,my first kiss,the first person who made me dizzy in the most pleasant way,you changed my outlook in all.......I love you with these thoughts i slipped of to dreamland .

-----------------

The next day I was in no mood ,i skipped breakfast as I was not hungry and I practically looked like shit,under eye bags,bloated face and red eyes. As I left emm to school mothers swarmed me with questions as to my long absence but not caring about emm who looked lost.

I gave my reasons and escaped not even bothering to smile. Who cares about my good guy reputation.  Not me.

As I entered the station I snapped at each and everyone and kept on working myself and making them work. This was one of my busiest day. As we went on a mission to catch the serial killer who had been killing women and drawing a cross on their for head,which created me out,what a psycho,Korn finally grabbed the chance to talk.

"Hey did NASA officially proved that Santa is fake"he asked with concern, this ass.

I glared at him but rested my head on his shoulders, he tensed but relaxed gradually,knock did help.

"I saw that jerk pha doing things with beam "I said heart aching at the memory.

"From the scale of kiss to sex what were they doing"I hit his head as he laughed like a horse (😈).

"You are not helping "I said ."well,pha might have just leaned in or something, i am sure he didn't do anything else"he said pretty seriously.

"Why are you so sure"I asked

"Well,you yourself donno what they were doing"Korn stated,oh point.

"Dont look so down and for holy jibooties sake pls go and eat something, you look like a zombie"he said and as the suspect was sorrounded by our men we went into action.

After forcing me to eat for like 1/2 an hour and in vain,i finally gave in,and ate like there was a cockroach in the meal for which I earned another smack.

All in all I was a depressed soul taking revenge on my poor subordinates and literally crying like teenage girl who had a bad break up ,on Korn's shoulder. He had to change his shirt two times due to the amount of snot and tears on his shoulder,i mean I and beamare not even dating,duh.
Everyone who dares to apply snot on me shall die he proclaimed in order to cheer me up which did work to an extent.

I could hear occasional sigh of pity and mutterings,and guessing the reason why I am acting as of a women in periods. Blah. As I sit finally free in the midnight,asking my friends to tale care of emm for me. I again cry,but this time I am alone,no Korn to cheer me up,no forth ,i am just......

An-enjoy,vote,comment