Introduction

- JB, stop staring at him!

Youngjae turned over, curious to know who was speaking.

It turned out to be a certain Jackson Wang. He had barely heard about him alrealdy. The supposed to be JB was Im Jaebum. As for him, Youngjae knew him a lot better. Well, not personnally. He knew much about his reputation. A heartless player. He hangs out with anyone, boy or girl, plays with them, and then throws them away like trash when he grows tired. It was said that he had cold skin, maybe because of his cold-iced heart, that's what people use to say. Nevertheless, everyone would fall for him, well, you had to admit that he was quite attractive.

As for Youngjae, he didn't really care about that Im Jaebum or Wang Jackson or even his group of friends. He only liked to be alone with his music and books. He's always been alone. He would talk with some people from time to time but none of them would be qualified as a friend. He wasn't bothered always being alone, even if he'd say it would be pleasant to have some company.

The bell suddenly rang, so Youngjae resumed his path towards his classroom or he might be late. Youngjae had the feelling that the person that Im Jaebum had to stop staring at, was him. But he eventually told himself he guessed wrong. He wasn't the only one walking on the corridor at this moment after all. And why would one of the most popular and known guy of this University stare at Youngjae. Jeabum probably wouldn't even know that a certain Choi Youngjae would frequent this place or even exist. He just shrugged it off and entered his classroom. He went to sit at his usual place, in the middle rank of the class. Next to him was sitted a certain Kim Yugyeom. He was quite friendly and Youngjae was happy to be next to him rather than someone who'd only feel like sleeping, just like the one behind him. Yugyeom was part of Jaebum's group of friends, so he was quite popular, without any feeling of superiority. He was very childish, funny and tended to talk a lot. Youngjae appreciated to be in his company even though their relationship would end at the class entrance or some rare times along the corridors. Youngjae didn't make any efforts to become his friends and wouldn't in the future, too much used to his loneliness.

Yugyeom arrived a little after Youngjae and went to sit next to him happily.

"Tell me, Youngjae", Yugyeom started. "Do you know a certain Im Jaebum?"

" Only by name, why?"

"If he comes around, just ignore him.", Yugyeom ordered.

" And why is that?", Youngjae asked, not understanding.

Yugyeom seemed to be thinking for a moment before answering.

"Y-you know about his player reputation, right? Well, it seems you are his next target."

"M-me? Why me?", Youngjae was astonished, "And how does he even know me?"

" I don't know. But do as I told you. If he comes around you, get away from him. If I am hereabouts, I'll come to save you."

Yugyeom finishes his sentence by winking, making Youngjae nod before concentrating back on the lesson that just started. But his thoughts were quickly deviated. Him, Jaebum's target? What's so good about him? Youngjae wouldn't qualify himself as ugly, but he didn't find himself specialy handsome. To him, he was just in the standard. What a beauty as Im Jaebum who could have anybody would take interest in Youngjae? And how did he even know Youngjae? Yugyeom would probably be wrong or just be joking. Youngjae decided just to forget about it. He didn't have any reasons to get involved with this Im Jaebum anyway.

After school, Youngjae calmly took his road towards home, after putting on his earphones. He was walking with his hands in his pockets, singing. Like every afternoon, he stopped by the bakery to buy a chocolate bread and a slice of apple pie before going back. But he had a weird feeling, as if someone was staring at him. He already turned around a few times without noticing anybody. He eventually thought it was because of what happened earlier, thus he was imagining things.

When he arrived home, he straightly went to lay down on his bed. Nobody was home, he was living alone. He was in a renown school so he had to leave from his parent's house, but being alone didn't bother him one bit. Moreover, he wasn't fully alone as he was wis his little puppy Coco. She was adorable and he addored her. As his only company, she was his most precious being in this world.

He caught his guitar beside his bed, against the wall and began to play one of his favourite melodies. He invented it himself and found it really soft to the ears. For a few days already, he has been thinking of some lyrics to suit the melody. "Like the snow that disapear under the sun" was all he got. He didn't have any idea of what would come next. So he just kept on playing, a smile light his face as almost always.