Chapter VIII

Prepare your little hearts guys...fluff and pure drama on the road...

Let's get this started. Enjoy!! ^^

====================

Youngjae slowly opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was a dark room. What time was it? And mostly where could he be?

He straightened up to look around him. He saw an arm on the floor. He slowly walked towards the edge of the bed to see Yugyeom asleep on a little mattress on the floor, covered with a small blanket. Then everything went back in memory like a flash. He had given his blood to Jaebum but the latter couldn't stop himself. Seeing the drip on his arm, he concluded he had fainted. Right away, he wondered about how Jaebum was doing. He'd surely be feeling guilty. He decided to go and see by himself.

He slowly covered Yugyeom with his blanket before secretely exiting his room. He tip-toed through the corridor towards the older's room before eventually finding it. He entered silently to find an awaken Jaebum. He was looking down so he didn't notice the younger.

" Hyung!", Youngjae muttered.

The older looked up and his eyes widened. In a few microseconds, he was already hugging Youngjae, holding him tight.

" Youngjae, are you okay? You're not hurt anywhere, right? I'm so sorry. I'll never do it again, I promise."

Youngjae backed up a little to see the older's face. The older's eyes were filled with tears and, seeing this, Youngjae could feel his heart tighten. He took JB's cheeks in his hands and stared deep into his eyes.

" Hyung, it's not your fault. I'm the one who forced you to do it. And I'm fine! I'm not hurt at all."

A few tears escaped the older's eyes and Youngjae hurried to wipe them away with his thumbs.

" Don't cry hyung. Not because of me. Everything's fine. You haven't done anything wrong."

Jaebum hugged him again.

" I love you Youngjae."

" Me too, hyung."

The lovebirds then decided not to talk about this incident anymore, proceeding in cuddling with each other on JB's bed.

" Tell me, hyung. Will other vampires come after us?"

Jaebum sighed.

" Surely. But don't worry. We won't let them do anything."

" What do they want from me?"

" Our relationship is forbidden. A vampire can't fall for a human. It's forbidden by our King, my father. But it seems only the Queen knows about it all and is searching for you. I don't know what she wants to do to you but there's no way I let her lay her hands on you."

" The Queen? But I thought your mother was..."

" Dead? Yeah she is. That woman isn't my mother."

" And your father has survived? How?"

" I don't know either. I have asked him dozens of times but I never received any answers. Let's say I'm not really getting along well with my father. But it's not disastrous either. I've always known the Queen, I've been told - by the Kingdom's servants - that she arrived a little after I was born. And as far as I remember, she 's always been trying to get me in trouble with my father. I hate her. I won't stay here without doing anything if she ever tries something against you."

" And what if you father learns about this?"

" He'll know about it someday. When it happens...I'll have a plan. By then, let's just enjoy ourselves. Don't worry, anything will happen to you."