Chapter XI

Yugyeom and Bambam hurried towards Youngjae's body, shouting his name. As for Mark, he slowly approached the violent vampiric prince, determined to bring him back to his senses.

" Jaebum, stop it, calm yourself down. Can't you see what you're doing? You're destroying everything and you even hurt Youngjae who was already injured. Is that what you want? I don't think so. I know you're furious and I understand. But you don't need to got to that extent just to feel better. You better be by Youngjae's side. He needs us but he mostly needs you. He just lived a traumatic experience, he needs to know you're here for him. If it's not you who does it, then who will?"

Jaebum's halty breath suddenly slowed down and he released his fists. His eyes regained their original colour and he was now back to reality. He blinked and looked around. He seemed surprised of what he was seeing. Eventually his eyes focused on Youngjae's body, into Yugyeom's arms. He hurried towards them and begged for his human to open his eyes. After a few quite long minutes, Youngjae regained consciousness and a weak smile formed on his lips as he saw JB.

" You have calmed down.", he said, visibly relieved.

" Y-youngjae, is everything okay?!", Jaebum asked with tears in his eyes.

Youngjae hardly managed to put his hand on JB's cheek.

" You cry a lot for a prince... Stop worrying so much, I'm fine..."

On those words, Youngjae's eyes closed again.

" Youngjae?... Youngjae!!... We have get away from here. Then we will be able to take good care of him."

Everyone agreed.

" You don't say! You were quite convincing back there." Jinyoung pointed out to Mark.

Mark smiled.

" Let's just say I tried to put myself into their shoes. ", Mark declared while slowly grabbing Jinyoung's hand, the latter smiling to the contact, " I understand the prince's reaction."

" Really?"

" Yeah. ", Mark affirmed. "If the same had hapenned to you, I would also go crazy."

Jinyoung was about to answer when Jackson suddenly appeared right behind them.

" What are you guys waiting for?" he said. "Didn't you hear the Young Master's orders?! Let's go. I'll take the bag with Youngjae's things, Jinyoung you take the one with the prince's things."

" Yes, hyung."

Jinyoung was about to pick the bag up but Mark was faster than him.

" It's okay. I'll take it. Let's go."

Nobody opposed to it and took the road towards their new home if everything goes well. Jaebum who was holding an unconscious Youngjae arrived first with Yugyeom. Bambam had been sent to buy some groceries.

Jaebum straightly went to lay Youngjae down into a random room which he decided was his and Youngjae's room from now on.

There were 4 rooms into this small house, with a double bed each. When they chose the house, they had agreed of three rooms with two persons and one with only one person. Winning through rock-paper-scissors, Yugyeom was the lucky one to get the room for himself. The two other rooms division hadn't been decided yet, although it already seemed all obvious : Jinyoung and Mark would share one and Bambam and Jackson would have the last one.

When everyone was here, including Bambam, they started unpacking their things.

" I have to warn you that I tend to snore." Jackson blurted.