Chapter I

Youngjae was walking fast through the corridors. He actually forgot his notebook along with his maths' book into his locker and now that he got them, he was late. He hated being late because of the lectures he'd receive from his teachers.

Corridors were almost empty, which suited our brown-haired boy who could now circulate easily. However he bumped into someone, which resulted him in dropping his books to hold onto the person he bumped into to prevent him from falling. Fortunately, the other person had also caught him by the arm, avoiding him a beautiful fall.

" Sorry. ", he muttered, " I was in a rush so I didn't look where I was going."

" It's okay. ", said an ufamiliar voice which however aroused his desire to look up to his interlocutor.

Youngjae looked up and his eyes widened. It was Im Jaebum.

" I wasn't really looking eitheir, sorry Youngjae."

Youngjae blinked his eyes a few times and Jaebum backed away to help him up completely. Youngjae picked up his notebookbook while the ebony-haired boy picked up his maths' book.

" How do you know my n- ..."

"Hurry up or you'll be late. ", Jaebum said smiling.

Youngjae suddenly remembered his maths lesson so he apologized one last time before starting to run. He was gone so fast that he didn't even hear the other say "See you around", with a small smile plastered on his face.

Youngjae was six minutes late, which earned him five other minutes of lecture. Then he went straightly to his seat next to Yugyeom who didn't wait to ask him why he was late. But Youngjae was thinking about something else.

" Yugyeom", he said, "Could you tell me why I have to stay away from Im Jaebum again? "

"Y-you met him? "

"Yes. Well, I'd rather say I bumped into him."

Youngjae heard Yugyeom mutter about some sneaky hyung but didn't pay much attention to it.

" You have to stay away from him because he wants you to be his next toy. You're my friend so I don't want anybody to play with you. "

"But he seems nice... "

"He's not wicked but- What? No, no Youngjae, don't even think about it. Just stay away from him.

Youngjae didn't respond and was lost in thoughts. That Jaebum was very attractive when you see him from close. He was also quite strong because as Youngjae remembered, it was mostly because Jaebum had caught his arm that he didn't fall. And he seemed really nice. He apologized, picked up his book and even recalled him he had to go to his class. Yugyeom waved his hand in front of Youngjae's face, making him snap out of his thoughts.

"Youngjae, take very seriously what I'm gooing to tell you. Never fall in love with him, okay? "

" I-i'm not in love with him Yugyeom.", Youngjae said out of embarassment, " I barely even talked with him...and who told you I liked men? "

" You seem too much interested in him to like girls. But never fall in love with him. "

" Why is that? "

" Let's just say...You're going to regret it. "

Yugyeom's answer intrigued Youngjae but he didn't ask much, fear of seeming too interested. He didn't really worry about it though, he knew that once he'd be home with his guitar in hand, he would forget about it all and Jaebum would automatically disappear from his thoughts.

However something was intriguing him. How did Im Jaebum even know his name? That's what he wanted to ask before the guy told him he had to go to class. After much reflection, he told himself it was probably Yugyeom who told him.