Chapter XII

Just a filler before the real action...

====================

Dinner time rang at the same time as the house doorbell which announced the pizzas that Jackson ordered were there. Everyone went downstairs and headed towards the living room. The pizzas were put on the coffee table and they plopped on the couch, starting to eat.

" Mark hyung, could you give me another slice, please?", Jinyoung requested.

Mark grabbed another slice of Jinyoung's favorite pizza, and raised it to his lips. Jinyoung bit into it with hunger and smiled sweetly to the older.

" You guys look like a little couple.", Jackson joked.

" That's it.", Mark declared.

Nobody reacted on the moment.

" What did you say, hyung?", Yugyeom asked after a small silence.

" That he was right.", Mark repeated smilling wide.

" We're dating.", Jinyoung announced.

Another silence followed the confession until Bambam exploded joyfully, soon followed by the others. The new couple was lively congratulated.

" Well, I guess that makes us the three last single ones.", Jackson pointed out while putting his arms around Yugyeom's and Bambam's neck.

Bambam could feel his cheeks heating up and tried to control himself. He had promised himself to forget about Jackson. He has been feeling weird next to the older for a few months now. But he was convinced that Jackson was only seeing him as a friend or little brother. Thus before taking the risk of dying because of a rejection, Bambam had prefered to forget about Jackson. But the rooms' new division and Jackson's "skinship-liking" side wasn't helping in anything.

" Tomorrow we're going back to school. ", Jinyoung announced. "We will all be in the same class."

" What do you mean?" Youngjae asked. "You're supposed to be a year above us, along with Mark hyung, Jackson hyung and Jaebum."

" It's one of Young Master's vagaries. ", Bambam sighed. "He wanted to be in the same class as you to prevent another incident like last time from happening."

" On the one hand, he's right. ", Mark said, "That's why we didn't really oppose to it. But we all know the reason behind all of this is to spend more time with you. He's beyond help when it comes to you."

Youngjae felt flattered and dropped laughed a little before intertwining his fingers with Jaebum's.

" By the way, we have something to celebrate.", Youngjae pointed out.

" Really?", the others blurted.

" Jaebum managed to use his powers!!"

They all looked at each other and remembered the disaster from earlier that had been caused by Jaebum's wrath.

" That's true!!" Jackson exclaimed. "So much things happened that we didn't notice it. Gongratulations Jaebum!!"

" Young Master.", the main concerned corrected.

" You will never give it up, won't you?", Jackson sighed.

" However, you will have to practise Your Majesty. You couldn't control it because you were too much furious."

" Let's think about it later. ", Yugyeom suggested, "Let's just enjoy tonight."

Everyone was on a good mood, far from thinking about the Queen's wrath when she was back to the castle. She had discovered about Youngjae's disappearance on her way to see him because she wanted a little bit of his blood.