Chapter VI

In a few seconds, Youngjae's fall ended. But not as he expected it. He didn't feel any pain at all. And he seemed to still be alive. He opened his eyes and found himself in Bambam's arms.

" Are you nuts?!, Bambam exclaimed. I almost didn't make it! Jumping, what a stupid idea!! What's got into you?!"

" Bambam, we have to save Yugyeom. Two vampires appeared. They want to drag me to the Headquarters or wherever."

" Oh no. They're here already.", Bambam said.

Bambam looked up to see I.M. watching over them with a smirk.

" Youngjae. ", Bambam said. "Hold on tight, we have to run away."

" I-i but Yugyeom-"

Bambam didn't wait and didn't even pay attention to the glares on them because Jinyoung would eventually take care of it anyway. Therefore, he proceeded in running at full speed, escaping from humans' stares, holding Youngjae in his arms.

" The others will help Yugyeom. Jaebum will come to find you and he will get it. And don't you worry about Yugyeom, he's much stronger than you think. A vampire's power is no joke."

Youngjae seemed relieved but still deep in thoughts.

" Where are we going?"

" To our second house. It's located about two towns far from Seoul. They will know we are there and will eventually join us later."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At school, Jaebum was talking with his teacher about his absence to the last classes and the way he had to catch up with the tests. Mark, Jinyoung and Jackson were waiting for him outside and suddenly, Jinyoung had a strange feeling. Then he heard Yugyeom calling him even if it was from far away.

" G-guys...", he started. "I think something's going on. Go check in Yugyeom and Youngjae's class, I'll inform His Majesty."

The other two didn't think twice et did as they were told. They headed towards the class at full speed and were right in front of it the second later. There wasn't any student in the corridors because it was break time. They entered the room to find Yugyeom in a delicate position. He was threatening I.M. with his fist while his own throat was taken hostage by Jooheon's scynthe.

Mark rushed behind Jooheon at speed of sound and bit his neck as brutal and painful as possible. Jooheon, paralyzed by both pain and surprise, let go of his scythe. Jackson hurried to take it and was now threatening Jooheon with it. The latter had felt on his knees because of the pain. On his snow-white neck was drooling a blood as red as a red rose.

As, for Yugyeom, he had punched I.M. hard, making the latter fall to the ground.

At the time, Jaebum, who had dumped his teacher, entered with Jinyoung. He was furious seeing the two who had been sent by the Headquarters. He headed towards Jooheon with a confident walk and lifted him by his collar.

" Where's Youngjae?"

" Don't worry, Young Master. ", Yugyeom interrupted, "Bambam already ran away with him."

" I see. ", Jaebum was relieved but not calmed. "Who exactly sent you here?"

" The Headquarters.", I.M. answered on a provocative tone.

His own dagger was now leveled with his neck as Jackson picked it up from the ground.

" We asked you who sent you precisely. Come on, it can't be that difficult to confess.", JB commanded on a threatening tone.