Chapter XIV

As soon as Jaebum had disapeared from his friend's sight, he was regretting his choice. He wasn't confident at all about him coming back and didn't really have anything planned. He had just acted on an impulse, thinking it was the only way to escape from a fight against vampires way stronger, and to save Youngjae. Now, he had to think quickly about how not being held by the Queen. If he was lockep up, everything would be over. He didn't have Jackson's strength and couldn't imagine himself asking help from Jooheon and I.M. again.

Seeing he was already getting closer to the castle, he slowed down his pace, in order to be noticed. Everyone knew the prince's face. It was an opportunity that he wasn't going to neglect. He could see some vampires turning back and stare at him with wide eyes. The first part of his improvised plan was a success. Now, he was counting on his subjects to quickly spread the rumors. Logically, the fact that the Kingdom's prince was back and was heading towards the Queen's castle would spread all around the kingdom, then be heard by the royal guards who would inform the King. And the next bet for Jaebum was his father, the king. As he told to Youngjae, he and his father weren't really that close to each other. Thus the prince didn't really know how his father would react. He could only hope that he would be called in by him to escape from the Queen's claws.

They arrived to the Queen's castle and passed the doors easily, as they were well know by the guards. They entered the castle and headed upstairs until they found the Queen sitted on a throne built in the human's worlds. Seeing Kwangmin was arriving, walking in front, she stoop up and almost ran towards them.

" So?", she said, not feeling any human scent.

" The prince prefered to come with us. We thought that-"

He couldn't even finish his sentence because the Queen had just slapped him violently in the face.

" You idiots!! I wanted the h-.... no in fact you did pretty well. Did someone see you?"

" I'm not sure. ", Wonho confessed. "We didn't really pay attention."

He also received a slap in the face but stronger this time. He didn't say anything though.

" You incompetents!! Get out of here!!"

The four sent withdrawed, leaving Jaebum alone with the Queen.

" So, my prince, sacrificing for his love? Yet it's not really smart to come back to the Kingdom knowing your father banished you."

A smirk formed on Jaebum's lips. It was the only secret he was sharing with him. In fact, he wasn't banished. His father didn't tell him about the real reason but, for Jaebum's sake, he had announced at his departure towards the human's world that his son was banished.

" If I kill you myself, everyone will eventually be aware of it. I had planned to kill you by keeping you human with tasty blood with me but oh well, what a good opportunity you're giving me."

Jaebum had stopped listening after "human with tasty blood". He was seeing the bites on Youngjae's body again, and his blood were boiling. With eyebrows frowned and tightened fists, he got back to make things swirl around him but thanks to Jinyoung and Youngjae, he managed more or less to control his power. And mostly, after trying to aim jackson and Bambam some times with objects to calm them, he knew perfectly how to aim.

He chose a book which was swirling around him and threw it towards the Queen's face. One by one, he violently threw the objects to her, making her shout out of pain and fear each time. After about a minute, Jooheon and I.M. arrived, to see what was going on. They were astonished to see Jaebum in such a state.

" L-lock him up in the dungeon!!"

" Hyu- Your Majesty, calm yourself down!!" I.M. requested.

Jaebum threw all the remaining objects in a row towards the Queen and eventually calmed down, exhausted. He tumbled backwards to be caught by Jooheon.