Chapter X

Youngjae could hear paces sounds and looked up. Soon he saw Jooheon and I.M. The latter was holding a little bag in his hand. It meant they got out of the castle.

" Have you seen Jaebum?", he asked.

" Shh! " I.M. commanded before starting to whisper himself. " And yes we went to see him."

" Did he forget?"

" No. " Jooheon answered. " They are coming to get you. With our help."

" What-No! That's too dangerous. You had to tell them to forget about me."

" Your prince doesn't want to forget about you. By the way, he gave us that for you. Just wait for a day or two, maybe a little more, and we'll get you out of here."

I.M. gave Youngjae the little bag. The latter shoved it into one of his pockets. They disapeared without asking for anything else.

" I hope we won't get caught.", the younger declared.

" I hope so too. ", Jooheon agreed. " The others shouldn't know about it either or they'd be in danger."

Into his cell, Youngjae was checking what had been brought to him. Medecine, a little bottle of water and a piece of paper. He unfolded the paper and a tear rolled down his cheek. Simple but moving words were written on it : " Hold on tight, I'm coming to get you. I'm sorry. I love you. JB". Youngjae wanted Jabum to forget. But on the other side, he wanted to spend more time with his vampire. He wanted to hug him, laugh with him, even fight with him, love him.

He carefuly folded the paper again and put it into his shirt's pocket, right next to his heart. He'll wait. He wouldn't try to protect JB anymore. Instead, he would protect their love. He promised himself that if he could get out of this place, he'd share everything with Jaebum from now on, even the tiniest worries.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Days were passing by and the plan was slowly taking place. Theoretically, this would be easy. The inside help from Jooheon and I.M. would remain as a secret. However, Youngjae's back was still aching because his cell's floor wasn't really helping in healing it. Moreover, the Queen would often visit him. She had decided to make his presence "useful" by drinking his blood. Sometimes through his wrists, other times from his neck, or his shoulders. She'd come to take at least three shots a day, which would empty Youngjae of a big amount of his energy. But he was holding on. Because Jaebum was coming for him.

As for Jaebum, he was loosing his strength. However, this time was different from the other time. Because this time he knew Youngjae loves him. He also knew he'd find the latter. So despite the weakness, he'd continue to feed himself in order to stay in shape, he was walking, talking, practicing. He was sometimes overtaken by violent heart-pains and chest-pains but he tried to ignore it. He wouldn't die. Because Youngjae was waiting for him.

Jinyoung and Mark started dating but both agreed to wait for Youngjae's comeback before joyfully announcing it. They just kept on sending each other some passionate glares or kissing when no one was around. However, they couldn't really spend much time alone. Because they also wanted to save Youngjae at any cost.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After four days, the Queen finally announced her "hang out" of the week. She always made sure to bring the Boyfriends along with her in case of danger and the others would be freed because there wasn't anything really interesting at the castle. It was that moment that Jooheon and I.M. had chosen to wade in. Once the Queen was gone along with Monsta X and Infinite, they headed towards the border between the "ordinary" world and the Kingdom, where Jaebum and the five others were waiting.