Chapter XXXI

Tysm for supporting this story. 😄😄😄

Enjoy!!

====================
{ Previously }

"Yesterday night, I killed Hyunwoo. ", Youngjae let out between two sips.

Jackson choked on his blood package while the others all turned towards Youngjae.

" Wh-what did you just say? ", Yugyeom asked.

" Yesterday night, I killed Hyunwoo. ", Youngjae repeated in a slower way.

They all looked at each other before turning to Jaebum who had been keeping on drinking.

" A-alone? ", Jinyoung asked.

" Yes. "

" How? And why yesterday night? ", Mark asked.

" He called me, saying he was going to kill Jaebum today. So I told him he had to kill me first but he answered that two murders at school wouldn't be that great. Then I suggested him to meet and I killed him. "

Everyone looked at each other again and Bambam was the first one to talk.

" You're scary, Youngjae... "

Jaebum slapped Bambam behind his head before eyeballing him, as well as Yugyeom.

" Don't listen to him Youngjae, he's talking nonsense. Are you okay? "

Youngjae stood up and looked down, avoiding the other's gazes.

" I'm fine. I forgot something into the bedroom, I will be back. "

Youngjae slipped away and everyone was now eyeballing Bambam.

" What did I do? "

" You idiot!! " , JB cursed. " You don't know how much difficult it was to comfort him!! I don't know if you noticed but he had to kill his childhood's bestfriend!! He's convinced that he's a monster and you don't have anything else to say than 'you're scary'?! I swear Bambam, I don't know what's holding me from killing you. "

" I can't even defend you. ", Jackson sighed.

Bambam realised his mistake and looked down. Jaebum thumped the table and quickly went to join Youngjae. Jackson was stroking Bambam's hair as he was now crying out of guilt.

" You'll have to apologize and make up for it later. ", Mark declared while standing up.

~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

Jaebum entered the room and he cood feel his heart breaking when he found Youngjae curled up in a ball, crying his eyes out in a corner of the room. He hurried towards the younger and hugged him.

" Come on Youngjae... You know that Bambam's an idiot. He didn't mean it. "

" What should I do? I did it because I didn't want him to hurt you... I didn't want to see you guys getting beaten up again and be powerless so I acted... I didn't want to lose you. But if even Bambam sees me as a monster... Would it have been better if I just didn't do anything? I... Maybe I should have just not went there. Or even go into that school. Without me, all those problems wouldn't even have happened. I... I... "

It was hard for Youngjae to breathe because of his tears and Jaebum was desperate.

" I... Youngjae don't think like that... That's not true... "

At that moment, the door opened, revealing Yugyeom who didn't wait to join both males.

" Hyung, go ahead with the other hyungs. I will talk to Youngjae. We will be on time. "