Chapter XXVIII

The next day, a tense atmosphere had been reigning into the seven boys' house. They had decided that for the two days left they would go back to school, Youngjae included. But that would imply having to face Hyunwoo. Yougjae had discovered his resentful and full-of-hatred sides. He was wondering if it wasn't because of his vampiric side. As soon as he would think of Hyunwoo, he could see the scenes where his friends are getting beaten of when Hyunwoo was trying to kill Jaebum again. And each time, the latter would be boiling of anger and hatred. Hyunwoo pretended to be his friend. He even made the mistake of putting Yugyeom, Jaebum and the others aside when Hyunwoo was back into his his life. But he eventually got transformed by the latter and did what he did to Youngjae's friends. He couldn't accept it and was secretely planning on liquidating Hyunwoo properly into a quiet corner as soon as an occasion would come. Maybe he won't kill him, it would depend on the other's behaviour.

Yougjae got back to his senses thanks to a hand put on his shoulder. It was Mark who was handing him a blood package.

" Don't worry, Youngjae, everything's going to be alright. ", he finished.

Youngjae smiled at him.

" Thanks, hyung. "

Everyone was tensed but were trying to have some casual and ordinary conversations. Soon, they would forget about their problems thanks to Jackson and the three younger's jokes. They were really happy when they were together. Even more since Youngjae had become a vampire because now he could understand better when they would be dealing with vampiric stuff.

The road to shcool was a bit quieter than usual. Each of them had been wondering about how those two last days would pass. Nobody was specially caring about Youngjae craving to drink someone's blood because he could cope well now. But their possible meeting with Hyunwoo left them bewildered.

Youngjae had been trying not to think too much about that nutcase and his exhausted stated was helping him a lot. The previous evening, he practiced again for a few hours until he fell out of exhaustion. Fortunately, the others stayed to watch him and Bambam was the fastest to catch Youngjae before his head would meet the floor. After that, Youngjae slept all night and was having trouble waking up this morning. And now he was slowly dozing off while walking. Jaebum who had been holding his hand stroked Youngjae's hair.

" You overworked yourself too much Jae... Are you sure you don't want to go home? "

" No, I will be fine. I want to attend classes, to finish the year. "

" If only you could be as motivated as Youngjae to practice... He became better than all of us in just a few days. And I don't even want to imagine how it would be if he were enraged like last time. ", Jinyoung sighed.

Jaebum proudly surrounded his boyfriend's neck with his arm.

" And that's my boyfriend!! ", he praised.

" There's nothing for you to be proud of. You are the prince, you should at least practice more than the others and know how to master your powers when you are angry. "

" I don't get why being a prince does absolutely mean practicing and mastering. That's definitely stupid, you're saying that just so you can take revenge on me for practice. "

" Are you sure you're our prince, hyung? Now that I think about it, you don't have any charm. ", Bambam asked.

" Nor any talent either. ", Yugyeom added, snickering.

The others snickered along, except for Youngjae who was actually looking like a sleep walker, too busy trying to stay awake to listen to his friends' teasing. Jaebum told them something like "fuck off" before walking faster bringing Youngjae with him. The others kept on laughing and teasing JB from afar, shouting their fake blamings.