Chapter XXX

Hyunwoo smirked.

" Ahah sorry Youngjae but it just turned like that. We were friends when we were young but it seems that we weren't meant to be forever. "

" Your choices led to that destiny. And now I will choose to lead that destiny to an end. "

Youngjae got closer to Hyunwoo with a frightening gaze on his face and, without noticing, Hyunwoo moved back.

The sky's darkness and the absence of light made Youngjae more dreadful and Hyunwoo was suddenly doubting the fight's issue. Youngjae seemed quite strong as well.

Hyunwoo just told himself he souldn't let Youngjae attack him first. So he used his vampiric speed to appear right in front of Youngjae in order to surprise him and atack first but nothing of that happened. Youngjae dodged easily Hyunwoo's powerful punch and attacked him as well. He had also practiced hand-to-hand fights with Mark, under Jinyoung's orders. He practiced so much situations so he quickly became unbeattable, even against Bambam's instincts which would usually lead him to victory.

" Nice try. ", Youngjae said before sending a punch that Hyunwoo managed to dodge.

A vigorously quick and powerful fight had begun. They were sending punches to each other, both dodging them tirelessly again and again, disapearing at times to appear at another spot with their speed. You could think you were attending a Super Saiyan's fight.

Youngjae could have beatten a lot of times through all the possibilities that his opponent was giving him, but he ignored it. Not that he didn't want to kill Hyunwoo. It was actually a strategy. Having spent years with Huynwoo, Youngjae knew him quite much to know that the guy wasn't very resistant. He knew that the latter would fast feel tired and at that moment Youngjae would be dominant. Hyunwoo was giving so much tempting possibilities, but he had to keep to his strategy. If he managed to tire Hyunwoo, then he would surely win. He couldn't take too much risks as he wanted to go home fast.

Soon enough, what he had been waiting for happened and Hyunwoo's punches started to be less powerful. Also, he would dodge slower than before. Youngjae was feeling it as well as Hyunwoo, who was silently boiling inside. He was furious against himself. How could he be weaker than a fresh new vampire? He couldn't lose. Not like that. He couldn't accept this.

He wasn't that focused anymore and what should happen, happened. Youngjae sent him fly and crash on the ground before straddling him. At that same moment, Youngjae saw the moment when the positions were reversed again, that night when Hyunwoo had transformed him. More hatred built inside him and he grabbed Hyunwoo by the collar.

" You disgust me so much. I really loved you a lot. I hate you for what you did to me. Letting me spend such good moments to stab me in the back afterwards. "

Hyunwoo knew it now even though it was hurting him : it was the end for him. He was going to die from Youngjae's hands. He never thought about that possibility. Hyunwoo saw all the moments he spent with Youngjae again and a weak smile formed on his face as it was getting hard for him to breathe and he was regretting all the good times.

" All of that.... All those moments we spent together.... I was sincere Youngjae. "

A tear rolled down on Youngjae's cheek. But he couldn't give in. Hyunwoo spoke in past tense. Now he wasn't as sincere and only wanted to harm him. He let go of his ex-friend's neck, joined his hands, lifting them up. He appealed some wind and made it whirl under his hands so that the wind would have a stake shape.

" Then I will keep those memories as good ones. I spent good times with you Hyunwoo. Thanks for being my friend when I had nobody. Thanks for enlightening my childhood. But I can't forgive you for what you did and what you were about to do. "