seven

Mateo has only been here two days and is already the most popular boy in the school. I could care less tho. During lunch I was sitting at my usual table and Maria walked over and sat across from me.
Maria: Hey Unique.
Unique: Leave me alone.
Maria: I was just coming to speak how are you.
Unique: Bitch what!!
Maria: I just said how are you I can't speak to a friend!!
Unique: A friend.. Bitch you real fucking funny. You my friend?
At this time everybody was crowded around us. I finally decided to do what Mateo told me to and take up for myself.
Maria: Why are you calling me out my name? I did nothing to you.
I laughed and looked at her like she was crazy. She smiled and poured milk on me. That was the last straw.
Maria: Yea bitch I did it. Now what.
Unique: See what you don't get is that I might not be as black as you but bitch I'm one Black caramel mf.
With that I punched her dead in her nose. People looked surprised. I picked up my tray smacking her in the face. She tried to hit me but I tripped her up. Carshanna tried to jump in but Mateo and Key stopped them. At this point I was stomping her head in. I'm so sick of her bullshit.
Unique: Get up.
Maria:...
Unique: Bitch get up!!
Maria: Ok ok
As soon as she got up I banged her head against the table. People were laughing, recording, and some was looking at me in disbelief. It felt so good to get this pain out. She tried to grab my leg so I kicked her with the other. Blood was everywhere. She fell and I started punching her left to right. I saw that she was blacking out but I gave no fucks I was still beating her ass. Out of nowhere Mateo came pulling me off of her.
Mateo: Ok ok that's enough.
Unique: Naw I'ma kill that hoe.
Mateo: That's the reason I got you off of her.
Ms.Wilson: What the hell is go- Unique did you do this.
Carshanna: Yes she surely did.
My auntie smiled and winked at me.
Ms.Wilson: Maria office now.
Carshanna: What!!
Ms.Wilson: Oh she started it I'm not blind. She got her own ass beat.
She laughed as she pointed at a camera.
Ms.Wilson: Everybody class. You Carshanna my office as well I knew about your little plan.
As I walked to class I thought about it what did they plan.

After school Mateo wanted me to go shopping with him and his friends. So I did. Even though some still don't like me. Then I thought about it. Mateo never gave me my phone back.
Unique: Mateo where's my phone.
Mateo: At the house.
Unique: Oh wow.
Chelsy: Hey Mateo why did you let this slut tag along.
Unique: I ain't no slut get that straight.
Chelsy: Oh really because Teo just so happened to say that himself. Remember T. You were like she was all over you when y'all was doing your project.
Unique: Mateo.. Is this true.
He held his head down scratching his neck.
Mateo: Well...
Unique: Well nothing... Hm I knew you wasn't shit.
I slapped him and left.