28

Lucas: Yo what the fuck!!
The turned straight toward me Ayo jumped and gulped.
Ayo: Yo i-
Lucas: I don't give a fuck Lashay get your ass over her.
She quickly nodded and literally ran to me. I dragged her to the car as I heard her sniffling.
Lucas: Yo why you keep doing this shit you promised me b?
Lashay: I did it because.... Lucas you've always cheated on me and expected for me not to find out. Typa shit is that?
At this point I was angry. I ended up speaking french without knowing.
Lucas: Tu me vois manger ces salopes?

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.
Lashay: I don't understand that shit.
Lucas: Do you see me eating these bitches Lashay huh do you?
Lashay: Well n-
Lucas: Exactly so why you round here sucking everybody and they homeboy dick. You know this is real childish and at our graduation are you serious? If you really felt a type of way you should've confronted me about it. Damn! Now you got me out here looking stupid.
She soon held her head down I shook my head getting in my car.
Lucas: And just when I was about to ask you to be mine again. You done fucked up this time Lashay.

She looked up as if she was about to cry but I wasn't falling for her shit. I just shot a bird and drove off.

Unique pov
I was worried because I saw Trevor and Maria nowhere. Then I thought about it Carshanna. I ran to Teo grabbing his hand.
Unique: Baby we have to go now!
Mateo: What wrong?
Unique: Baby it's Carshanna.
Mateo: Huh?
Unique: Trevor and Maria are gone!! We have to see where Carshanna is.
He automatically ran to his car and I followed. I took my gown off leaving me in a t-shirt and some shorts.

We got to Carshanna house and bust through the door. I saw Carshanna tied up while Trevor and Maria was looking stupid.
Maria: Huh, they're smarter then they look.
After that I didn't hear anything else because I was scanning for my signature weapons. I looked to my left to see a hammer on the fireplace. Then I looked at the table to see a vase. I soon looked at Carshanna who was nodding her head toward the wall.

I looked and saw a mirror. Shit it about to go down. I grabbed Teo and whispered.
Unique: We have a hammer, vase, or a mirror.
Mateo: Are you really asking me?
Unique: I mean it's all my favorite weapons in the sa-
Mateo: Just get the damn mirror.
Unique:Fine.

Trevor soon put a gun to Carshanna head.
Trevor: You two leave she stays alive, try something and she's dead.
Maria soon put a gun on Teo.
Maria: And for you Unique, reach for that mirror and he's dead.
Unique: Oh it's fine.
I smiled... This dumb bitch.

I looked to see what was closer to me. The vase seemed closer so I walked up a bit. I looked at Teo who was getting closer to the mirror. Damnit I want the mirror. He quickly grabbed the mirror as I grabbed the case he threw it to me. I smiled tossing him the vase.
Unique: Well you can't kill him because technically I didn't reach for the mirror.
Maria: Ouu you think you are so smart.
Unique: Yep bitch.
I tossed the mirror in the air just a little then I wacked the black off of her.

I looked at Trevor who was now holding the gun at Mateo. He cocked the gun and was about to pull the trigger but I snatched the vase and busted Trevor with it. He collapsed.
Unique: Woo! I am too good.

I was gone reach for the hammer but I didn't want to kill him so I grabbed the mirror frame and beat him until he passed out... I don't know what's wrong with me but I found it amusing.

? Pov
It was so dark and I was slightly scared. I started yelling for help.
?: Help!! Someone please!
A door opened and there was a gun against head.
?: Oh you want help? You can't even help your damn self.....

That's it guys but don't get mad because.... The sequel is coming out soon