20

Unique: I'm going home.
I got up and walked towards the door but he was already leaning on it.

Key: You ain't going nowhere.
Unique: Who's father are you?
I walked towards the door grabbing the nob but I stopped when I felt him grab my arm sternly putting something against my side.
Key: I said you aren't going nowhere.

I looked down to see a gun in his hand. Omg I'm dreaming right?

Carshanna pov
I was still in the same room but I wasn't on the chains anymore. I got up and limped to the door. Once I grabbed the nob it shocked the fuck out of me. I didn't even care anymore I opened the door almost dying because of the intense pain.

I walked down the hall getting ready for what Keyshawn set up. He said if I escape this house then I can leave. He really isn't trust worthy so I know there's traps somewhere. As I was about to turn the corner a man with an axe sung at me. I ducked and kicked his nuts. Damn my reflexes are good. He fell as I continued to walk.

I heard whistling but I kept walking as the noise got louder someone came out of nowhere with a fire torch. I started running for my life. I ran downstairs finally seeing the door. I made my way to it as I saw a string hooked to it. I searched the kitchen and found some scissors. I cut the string and a axe flew right through the door. Shit that probably would've been my head.

I walked out the door grabbing the keys that goes to the get away car but it was kind of suspect so I pressed the start button on the key and the whole car blew up. Fuck I'm stuck here.

Teo pov
Me and Ayo still looking everywhere for Unique we've missed so many days of school. I'm so worried about her. Who would do this type of shit? I swear I almost gave up. Key was acting kind of weird so I called him.

Key: Wassup?
Mateo: Whatcha doing my boy.
Key: Shit nun chilling.

I heard a girl voice in the background but I doubt it's Nique.

Mateo: Yo who's that.
Key: This girl I met. She so damn aggravating.

I then heard him whispering.
"Unique shut the fuck up before I slice your fucking neck." I shook my head and chuckled this nigga. Before he had a chance to say something a hung up and stormed to Ayo room.

Mateo: Nigga did you know huh is this why you didn't want me to go to his house?
Ayo: Bro chill what you talking about?
Mateo: Don't fucking act dumb you knew Keyshawn had her and you ain't tell me what type of brother are you?
Ayo: I-
Mateo: I don't want to hear.
Ayo: You can't go there alone Teo.
Mateo: Why the hell not.
Ayo: Teo he'll kill you if you try to take her back he's obsessed with her.

Mateo: It doesn't matter I'd die for her I love her don't you understand?
Ayo: Why do you worry about this one random girl so much there's other girls out there get over it.
Mateo: No Ayo I'm not getting over it fuck all these other girls I want Unique she's the only fucking girl that I can trust. The only girl I care for besides mom. The only girl who's go always keep it real with me. The most beautiful girl soon to be woman that I've ever met.

Ayo: I didn't know it was that deep.
Mateo: Of course you didn't. You know the shit I've been through and you know that I can't forget any of those things. But when I'm with her she makes me just want to forget everything and focus on her. Focus on us and what life would bring us. I know I said I love her but I am in love with her. So therefore I'd risk anything to get her back. Bye Ayo.

With that I grabbed my gun and left. I hope I make it. If not at least Unique would be ok...

Omg I'm crying 😭😭

Y'all do you think Teo will die?

And will Carshanna get away??