White Birthday

You wake up at 3AM and quickly looking for your phone to check the time. Knowing that you almost late for your so called 'plan'. Quickly you rush to bathroom and preparing your self.

After done changing, while drying your hair you check stuffs that you've bought last night, or you can say it, few hours ago. You check everything out before put on light make up then you grab your white winter jumper and ready to leave.

You arrived in his dorm in no time. You've been coming here often but yet you still feel nervous, more over now you were coming alone, without his permission and worst, in dawn like this. If someone caught you and suspect you as a sasaeng, then you will be dead.

You still stay inside your car, hesitating choose the next step. After fighting inside your mind, you grab your phone and call him immediately. It has been the fifth tones and yet he didn't pick it up.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What you expect? It's freaking 4 in the morning." You thought inside, "Come on, Jin. Pick it up." You mumbles slowly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hello... what are you up to in this early?" His voice surprise you because he didn't sound like just awake.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jin?? Aren't you sleeping??"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I've been waiting for you call ever since 12AM, where were you? Are you forgot about my birthday and just wake up right now and call me after having a dream about me?" He complain and you laugh at his cute madness.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Dummy. Why did you wait for me? Your birthday only happens once in a year, do you think I will forgot?" You chuckles and he sigh lightly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Then why you aren't here yet?" He asked and you blink your eyes few times.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"H.... How could you know I'm gon-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I know how my girlfriend is. So are you in here now?" He cut you and you grin like an idiot.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yeah. Can you come out right now?" You ask hesitantly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Geez Nara. I've been waiting for you." He said and you heard some random voice in the background, seems like he just come out from his room.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sorry. Hehehe. Do you have schedule later?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yes, I do." He answer shortly while you can heard his light footsteps.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ah... like that?" You asked feeling down because he might be can't spend time with you again today.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I've found my schedule now." He said and you were confuse until he knock on your car's window. Your lips crept into a smile as you unlock the door for him. He was wearing his red winter jumper from Puma.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You're my schedule for today, Nara." He said after he completely closed the door back.

Still surprised of what he just say, he pull you in a warm hug and chuckling near your ear. "I miss you my princess Nara!!" He said and you can't help but smiling.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I miss you too, my prince Seokjin!!!" You replies and he pull back from the hug.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Does my Nara doing well? Umm, you smell so good, did you just bathing?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Of course I do!! Now, tell me, can I have you for a couple hours? I mean... I know you guys just did a come back, and there will be a lot of schedules, but.... can I-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"We have time until 10AM, I have real schedule after that. Actually I have few events before it too, but I can skip those, but that one in 10AM, is important one, so-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"GREAT! NOW LET'S GO! WE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!" You cut him again and start the car engines suddenly making Jin surprised.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y... Yah!!! Calm down! You surprised me!!" He nag you while you just reply him with a grin and a V sign.

🐳🐳🐳

You drive to a restaurant outside of city in no time, since you're good at driving. Jin was complaining the whole trip about how fast is your speed.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Nara, really! I'll drive on our way back! You need to stay away from driver's seat and move to passanger seat!" He keep nagging even after both of you already arrived.