Dangerous Woman pt. 2

After having meeting with my team for around one and half hours, l came back to my room while the other going back to their works.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Hyung, we're gonna grab some lunch together. Wanna join us?” Jimin peek in not long after that.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“No, thanks. I'm not really hungry.” I flash him smile and he nod.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Call me if you want us to bring back anything.” He replies and left.

I shifted my attention back to the papers that I got from the meeting. All information that I need for that mysterious girl. This case is really weird, no traces, no victims. We don't even have any information about where she keep those money.

It's such a huge amount of money, but we still haven't be able to track where she use those money. 
I rest my back on my chair and put both of my palms on my back head, thinking about our plan. I feel clueless since nobody have idea about which bank she might rob next, or where she might appear  or when she might appear.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“This girl should quit playing this game.” I muttered.

Once my team back from lunch, we decided to start working on our plan. After they found the biggest accounts from all banks in Korea that haven't been robbed by her, we decided to go on different banks.

Me, Jimin, and Namjoon was stay around an area, while my other team members was in different area.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Hyung, do you think this will work?” Jimin mumbled from the back seat.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Be positive, Jimin. This is all we can do. We don't have any idea of when or where she might mess up, so the only thing we could do is wait and prepare our self.” Namjoon who sit beside me replies him.

Three of us are stay in a car that park in front of one of the biggest bank in here. So far, nothing catching my eyes yet. Usually, my eyes are going to catch something fishy even before it happen but for now, nothing. Everything is just way too normal for me.

Seconds turn to minutes, minutes turn to hours. I don't realize but the sun was slowly turn to orange and so does the sky.

Workers and people start to going home. Glancing at my watch, it's around 4.30 PM. Jimin has been sleeping soundly behind while Namjoon was drowning in his books beside me silently.

I throw back my glances at the bank entrance and a figure catch my attention.

Slim back, small figures. Short black hair along with nerd glasses, and anxious attitude. Staring at the ground whenever she goes to. She fixed her glasses and turn left and right before continue walking in.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Vanessa?” I mumbled and furrow my eyebrow.

No, it's impossible. She's not here. It's just somebody that looks like her.

I shake my head as my mind fly to the first time I met her.

Vanessa, a very smart yet shy girl in our university in L.A. She's half korean and half american. I knew her since we're in a same class and getting closer when we work on a same team. Both of us were considered as the smartest students in there but she's very insecure about her self, although I'm actually very sure that she's beautiful, inside and out.

Her appearence is not really attractive if you took a glance at her, but if you really stare at her for awhile, you will realize how her eyes shine brighter than any stars at night. Her glossy cheeks were blushing everytime I talk to her or whenever I teased her. When she smile, she was smiling from her heart, no faking, just a very honest smile. Her short black hair was cute and soft. She's a very fun girl to hang with, although she never realize it.

Yes, I was fall for her for awhile, awhile that took up until now, but she's just too good for me. I remember,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Yah! Vanessa! Why did you runaway from me?? I was talking to you!! What did they said this time??” I remember running up to her and hold her shoulder, so she can't escape.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“T-they said, you... you like me.” She finally replies but still staring at her so-interesting-ground.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Do you believe it?” I asked back, feeling nervous, but I cover it perfectly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Y-yeah... but.. is it true?” She look up to me, and I know I can’t lie.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Yes, I like you.” I confessed and her eyes twinkling beautifully.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Why you never tell me?”

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Because..... you're too good for me. You're too nice, while I'm bad for you. We can't be together, because I might put your life in danger.” as soon I said that, her glowing eyes dimmed down, and her smile faded away.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“So, you will leave me alone? Without even trying on us? ...... just because I'm too nice??” She asked with her cracking voice, slowly parting from my grip.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Yes. I don't want anything hurt you and my future job might harm you. I-”

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“If that so, I don't want to be nice and good anymore. Next time you meet me, I won't be nice anymore.” She said and leave me.

And that was her last word to me, after that she never appear in front of me anymore. I tried to looking for her, but I got nothing. Until I graduated, and now.. I haven't heard anything related to her. It has been 3 years.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“I'm going to toilets.” Namjoon told me and I just replied him with a hum.

Once he left, I scroll my phone, open my gallery as I look at our picture. The one we took last time before that scene happened. The girl that appear just now really looks similar to her.

My mind continue flashback to what we did and all of our memories in L.A until a loud of voice interupt my thoughts.

It was Namjoon, came back and slam the door hard, causing me to jump a bit and Jimin groaning from the back.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“You're shocking me, hyung. Can't you slowly close the door?” He groan.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Guys!!! We missed out!! That mysterious girl just robbed this bank few minutes ago!!!! Now the mess are in everywhere!!!!” Namjoon said, panting hard, and I widened my eyes.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“WHAT??? But I didn't saw anyone suspicious get in??” I replies as I about to leave my car, followed by Jimin and Namjoon.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“There's only 2 way out from this bank. First one, the main door, second one is in the rooftop. She won't be able to runaway unless she has wings or someone pick her up with helicopter of something.” Jimin said as we ran to the bank.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Jimin, you stay at the main door, Namjoon you-” I got cut off by Namjoon.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Hyung, look!!” he shout and point at somewhere.

I follow his finger, and it was rooftop, there she is. I don't know why but I froze seeing her smirking to our way with her very red lips, a pair of cat-alike-eyes, long blonde hair, and tight outfit.

After our eyes met for awhile, I notice she pull a huge black plastic back and throw out everything inside.

Wait, is that money?

Yes, she was make a money rain from the top of the building while everyone was cheers on the ground while collecting those valuable papers.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Hyung, I'm gonna run to the rooftop!” Jimin snap but I stop him without bother to look at him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Don't! She's gonna jump.” I replied calmly and I can feel Jimin & Namjoon's stares on me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“How could you k-” Namjoon about to ask but stop once I point at her who just jump from the 10th floor building.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“What the fck is she doing??” Namjoon curse, seeing the girl who just jump and landed safely on the ground, and wink at us, or should I said, at me before she runaway.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“Stop cursing, and get your ass ready, we need to get her tonight!” I yelled and get back to my car, ready to knock her down tonight.

Nobody's gonna play with Kim Seokjin.

Nobody.