Love Me Again

It's saturday night, and you were alone. Today you just find out that your boyfriend for 3 weeks is cheating on you with your so called 'bestfriend', oh wrong, more specifically is both of them trick you.

They put a bet if he can win your heart, and he did. You were to innocence to realize that he was play the game with you. He's like the most famous guy in University, how could he fall for someone who has nothing like you.

You don't have any bestfriend, until one day this girl come to you and put a mask to be an angel, your bestfriend. Innocently you fall for their trap one more time.

Now they had play enough, they throw you away like a garbage. You laugh at your self and take another shot of your beer. It passed midnight and you were now in a club and alone. Usually you didn't drink alcohol, but you feel like world betray you.

You're alone, your parents died when you were still a kid, you're an orphan. Kim's family take a good care on you when you were teenager, and you can say that it's the most beautiful moments in your life, which is also the saddest one.

You feel loved and warm with them. They take a good care on you and treat you like their own daughter. And also you have your first love with their only son.

But then, your first love ended. "Kim Seokjin, I wonder how are you now." You thought in your mind.

Suddenly someone move and sit beside you. You don't really care about him, although you feel his stare on you. "Great, another jerk." You muttered.

"Excuse me, are you Shin Yooji?" A voice asked and you widened your eyes while turn to him who stand up to get close to you. You can't believe your eyes, it's Kim Seokjin who sit beside you, your saviour, your first love and also your heart breaker.

You quickly stand up and about to leave until he grab your arms.

"Yooji, It’s already been a few years and we’re standing in front of each other like this. Where are you going? As if nothing happened, just like the old days, can't you stay for awhile? I miss you." He said and you chuckles.

"Right, Kim Seokjin, my good friend. How I could forget about you." You said sarcastically and sit back.

He let out a sigh and order his drink. "How are you? Why are you here alone this late?" He asked while turn your head to you.

You laugh a bit, "You don't want to know. My life is really amazing after you left that day." You said playing the intonation on amazing words.

"What happened? You can tell me." He asked full of concern. You chuckles while take another shot of your beer and order another one to the bartender.

"My life is amazing Seokjin, today my so called boyfriend and bestfriend just betray me. Actually they were playing a prank on me, and I lost. The end. Amazing right?" You said, you feel you get drunk a bit, but you still hold it on.

He keep silent and staring at you. You didn't look back at him, and you continue, "Addition part, I met my first love again tonight after few years I lost contact with him. It's amazing right? Told you." You laugh and drink again.

"I'm sorry. For everything I did in the past. I regret all of them, I should have not leave you." He said suddenly, and you were surprised and take a glance at him.

As he understand your glance, he look down to his glass and play it with his hands. "You know what? As I look at you who is calling me a good friend just then I tried to hold it in but I need to tell you something." He muttered and you chuckles.

"What?" You asked him shortly.

"I know I hurt you but could you love me again? I didn’t know love back then, I was stupid to left you. But now without knowing, I’m in love with you again. So could you love me again?" He asked and suddenly hold both of your hand which also makes you to face him.

You look at him deeply. He is still the old Seokjin that you know, the handsome and warm Seokjin. Beside he was growing taller. His eyes still full of care and concern. You were once fall for it, you wonder how it feels like if you were with him again, will it feel alright? Will you feel safe and happy?

You smile at him and he smile back, happy to know that you might give him another chance. But you try to release your hand from his grip, that's when his smile faded.

"Thanks for loving me again, but I can't love you again." You said seriously.

"But why?? Give me another chance, please believe me. This time, I’ll really love you harder, just one more time, please love me again." He said more like begging.

"I'm afraid Seokjin, I'm afraid that your feeling might fade away someday then you might leave me again. I can't take it no more. That feeling when you love someone so much but they didn't love you as much as you do, it's hurt. I'm done for loving a person, I'm done." You said while holding your tears.

"I knew, I'm such a jerk back then, but as I said I didn't know much about love back then. Now I've grow up and I regret every single seconds that I spent without you, please Yooji." He said and you start to doubting your own choice.

You start to think if he really change and he really want you back. You're so weak and alone right now, you might need someone like him. You were about to turn to him to tell him that you changed your mind, but he's gone. You look around to find his figure but nothing. "Seokjin!! Kim Seokjin??!" You yelled his name, but he's no where to be founded. Again, you left alone.

---

"Seokjin!!!" You yelled and look around. You still at the club and you just realize that you fall a sleep, or should you say it drunk? So all about Seokjin want you back is just a dream? What a good dream you thought.

You're awake, back to the reality and you were alone again. You decided to go home, so you stand up and suddenly a piece of paper fall to the floor, you picked it up and read it.

'Please wash it well after you use it, then call me when you ready to return it to me - Seokjin'

You widened your eyes and touch a man cardigan that cover your bare shoulder. "So it's not a dream??"

Theme Song : Love Me Again by G. Soul -