My Universe

"The plane has been arrived safely, you can leave the plane safely and see you on our next flight.." and so on. Jin has been so excited about coming back to Seoul. It's not that he didn't enjoy their short trip in states, but home always feel the best, isn't? Not to mention when there is someone special in your home, your everything, your whole universe.

"Chaeyeon! I'm here~" He yelled through the phone when they finally get into their van safely.

"Oppa! Welcome back!! How's the flight?"

"Fun, but lonely without you." He mumbles slowly and chuckle by him self, feel cringy about his own sentence.

"Seriously, you had those 6 loud dorks. How could you feel lonely?" you throw the ball back and he laugh more.

"I know, just try to make you laugh. Anyway, tonight, at your place?"

"Oppa, seriously? Not that I mind, but you must be tired, just rest first th-"

"You always raise me up even when I'm exhausted. You're the reason I can smile. So don't worry about that. Everything will be fine when I see you." He cut you off and you can heard the other groan and laugh over his cringy words.

"Oppa, stop embarrasing yourself." you tried to cover up your mouth, to prevent loud laugh coming from it. You're in the art museum and it's not good to be loud.

"Like it or not, I'm going to you tonight."

"Fine, fine. I'm having hard time try to control my laugh in here. Fyi, I'm in a art museum, so please stop making me laugh."

"Alright, anyway Chaeyeon, I learned lots of new english grammar, want to hear my favorite one?"

"Sure, what is it?" you giggles, because you know what's coming.

"Do you know they said your world also means the universe, but I think they spelled it wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"Because if they mean MY world, then it should be the You-niverse." He said proudly then laugh in the next seconds followed by the other members. You were sure that must be Jimin and Jungkook, and probably Hoseok. While Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi must be facepalmed them self.

Well that's your Seokjin, the lame joke maker but yet, you still grinning from ear-to-ear because of him. Not sure if it because of his joke or not. You still love him anyway, since he's your U-nivese too.