I Couldn't

"Bloomed in a garden of loneliness. A flower that resembles you I wanted to give it to you after I take off this foolish mask but now I realize I don't have that much courage to tell you the truth and it's way too late now." Seokjin have this thought as he watched you walking to the aisle.

You're so beautiful. That same beautiful smile you keep on your lips never changes. You're the most precious treasure he ever had.

He remember everything you both has passed through since you were a little girl up until now. You always lean on him, you love him just as much as he loves you. Maybe he loves you a bit more but you never know about it.

Both of you were an orphan back then. You only have him and he only have you. Loneliness is your home but you're happy to have him around. You believe him when he told you, he's your brother.

"And I know all of your warmth and love you show me is real. The blue flower your hand was holding, I always want to hold it but maybe back then, a little or just this much. If I had the courage to stand before you, would everything be different now?" He questioned himself as he watched another man approach you and intertwining with your hand that holding a bucket of blue flowers, your favorite.

"I'm going to get married, oppa!" He remember you told him the news with smile spread across your lips.

You're getting married to another man without knowing the truth from Seokjin, your brother. A man who loves you since you were a kid, now and will always love you.

'You never know but I'm not your biological brother. I lied to you because I don't want you to runaway from me. I wanted you to trust me because I wanted to protect you but up until now I couldn't even tell you the truth. I just couldn't.' He was afraid, afraid if you might leave him once he told you the truth. He can't risk that.

He saw how you turn to him, waving and smile happily from the aisle. At least he's fine because you're happy. It's a relief that you're happy now.

With mixed feelings, he fake a smile at you.

He know he will never be able to tell you the truth, he won't ruin your happiness. He couldn't.