Like A Child

“What is this? Why is this so sad and confusing? Do you guys have fun watching army suffering? Do you know the struggles we've been through? Why you keep doing this to us?” are everything you can explode out after watching the highlight trailer from BTS.

“Honey baby, you know clearly those are just acting and it's a concept.” a tall fine man making his way to you while put on his night sweater and sat beside you. He laugh after studying your face. “Stop making that face. Don't act like you've been making theories inside your head.” He pinched your cheeks makes you pout even more.

“I know, but the thing is you looked so sad, everyone looked so sad. I didn't sign up for this.” you snap and he laughs even more, his adorable laughs.

“It's called an acting my honey baby. Plus you didn't sign up for anything beside my girlfriend and future wife. So don't complain.” He peck your cheeks causing you blush a bit and shut you up for awhile.

“I know. It's just very very very sad. I mean, I can't imagine it if it's really happen! It's just too tragic!” you started again after keep your phone on your night stand as you pull him to follow you.

“You should see them in the behind cam. They're so playful like a kid! Especially that youngest Jeon. He always hitting me! That rascal!” He tell you the story and you don't surprise anymore, since you know how Jeon Jungkook love to play around with your boyfriend, Kim Seokjin.

Yes, Kim Seokjin the worldwide handsome man is your man, your boyfriend.

He come to visit you as a surprise visit since they'll getting busy soon, so he decided to make a visit and a sleepover.

“I know, but they won't release it for now.” you pout while snuggling closer to him as he hold you close.

“Don't worry about that too much can you? I don't want you to stress over it. Now let's sleep, okay love?”

“Okay then, even if I don't understand anything, I trust you, like a kid and I love you too, like a kid.” you smile and peck his lips.

“Like a kid? Why like a kid?” He looks confused. How cute is confused Seokjin looks like?

“I'll trust you like a kid, because kids trust us even when they doesn't understand. I'll give love to you like a kid, because kids give something sincerely without expecting anything. I'll love you like a kid, earnestly and unconditionally.”

“You makes me speechless, what are you doing? My heart skip a beat!” it took few seconds for him to finally open his lips and he was blushing!

Shy Seokjin is definitely your favorite. Because it's rare to happened, this boyfriend of yours are shameless most of the time.

“Good night, my grew up boyfriend but actually still a baby! I love you!” you peck his lips one more time before turn your back facing him because you know he will spooning you to sleep.

“Good night, my honey baby! I love you like a kid too, without any reasons, I just... love you.”