Secret Potion

You gulped your own saliva while staring on the black fluid inside his antique glass.

“What's this? It looks bad.” you reject it.

“Eyy, just take it. It's my secret potion. It will makes you fall in love with me.” He proudly say it.

“Stop joking!” you slap his arms playfully.

“Come on, try it! It's my new experiment!!” He declared and you stare at him, searching for certainty. “Trust me.” He added calmly and slowly you took that antique glass, staring at it fearfully before close your eyes and

Gulped it.

And Abracadabra!

---

“Are you sure you're really in love with me now?” Jin asked as he stroking my hair who lay my head on his lap.

“Why?” giggles, I asked him back.

“Well, because it has been 2 years since that day I gave you my secret potion. I wonder if the magic still works.” He muttered and stop what he was doing.

Sit up, I smile and take his attention by hold both of his wide precious shoulder,

“Do you really believe that you makes me fall in love with that secret potion of yours?” you asked and he scan around before stop on me and nod.

“Stupid.” I peck him. “We are magicians. You can't trick me, you can't lie to me. So I knew it's not about the potion. It's about feelings, both of us.”

“Are you sure? You won't leave me by anytime if the potion effect over?” He cupped my cheeks.

Shaking my head slowly, I smile as I touch both of his palm on my cheeks.

“Yes, I'm still yours and you are still mine, even if your black magic stop working.” I teased him and he laugh.

“Fine, I'll just give you another shot of my secret potion again if you ever. Try. To. Run. Away. From. Me.” Jin replies as he slowly pinned me down on the sofa and peck my lips as he said his last words.

“Well, I don't think I have any choice then.”

“Thanks to my secret potion.” He smirks and leans in for more.