Paris

Paris

⠀⠀⠀La Ville Lumiere,
Means The City of Light

Some also called it as
⠀⠀⠀The City of Love

For me, it's both.

The enchanting surrounding in the daylight clearly prove how romantic this place is.

The magnificent surrounding that happens at night time surely prove how beautiful this place is.

I can't wait for the mesmerized night view no more, even though I already saw those beautiful night view from pictures, I need to prove the beauty with my own eyes.

I was so happy that BTS have a chance to come here, so here I am sneak out without anyone knowing.

⠀---

In a sea of people, your lens easily capture his amazing figures and you froze at the second. His tall figures and side view was killing you softly.

You've been a photographer for few years and met a lot of amazing people, but this one is different, because you realize you were keep snaping his moves like a stalker.

Once he was far enough, you put down your camera and staring at his back with you own eyes.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"God's creatures are amazing but he's one of a kind." you muttered and a grin crept into your lips.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Vanessa, let's move to other location. What are you staring at?" your best friend's voice awake you from your wildest dream.

You turn to her and checking the photos from your camera, "Just, an amazing piece of art."

Time passed and it's finally night time.

Your friend had a plan to somewhere so both of you parting after having dinner together.

Walking by your own, you can't help but keep amaze and gasping by the beautiful surrounding, especially those lights at night time.

Don't want to waste another moment, you took your camera that you've been carry along and snap some view.

Snaping here and there, you suddenly stop when your lens focus on your amazing piece of art.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"The night view in here, is no joke right?" He smile and it need few seconds to realize that he was speaking English.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Right. But the chance of meeting you here is also one in a million of chances." you replied back in English, and he looks kinda confused.

You chuckles before continue in your Korean, "I'm Yoonji's bestfriend. We're in here for our new project. I guess Taehyung has told you about it and anyway I'm not a Paris citizens." you added and his jaw drop a bit which is the cutest thing for you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ah-- you're that friend." He laugh in embarrassed way. "He only told me that Yoonji is gonna be here with her friend. Wow. I don't know that you recognize me." He sigh in relief.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's alright. Yoonji often talking about you guys inculding showered me with your videos and song. She's like a very lucky fangirl." you laugh as you guessing she must be going to meet her boyfriend now.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ah yeah yeah. Taehyung told us about how she always wanted to bought our albums and even went to fansign to get our sign." He laugh and it was a friendly laugh, you guess.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I did bought your albums too actually, it's just I never attend any fansign." you snap turning at him who shyly look away?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Wow? Really?" He chuckles and you just hummed.

You follow his sight and enjoying the night view together. It's surprisingly not awkward and you know it's too fast, but you feel comfortable with him, maybe because he's one of the member from your best friend's boyfriend's group.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Paris is really the city of love." He whispered out of sudden, makes you turn to him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Really? I think they called it city of light. Look at these wonderful light." you said and turn back to your front, while inhaling the nice air.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yes, it's right too but look at those side, the love is in the air." He smile and point at some couple who were having their romantic moment.

Without you know you were blushing when he lean closer and whisper to you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"A-ah yeah. Hahaha. A lot of couple came here for vacation too. It's too beautiful to resist." You try to focus on something else.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Right. I wish I could come back here again in future, with my girlfriend." he said and turn to you who looks surprised.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You had a girlfriend?" Curious took over you as you ask it bluntly with a disappointing tone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yeah." He paused and checking your expression carefully, "Only if she agree to let me know more about her because I just met her now but it feels like I've known her for my whole life." He continue, eyes never leave yours.

You were stunned, and confused.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"On a typical night, In this city of Love, I've found someone I've been looking for, all I ask is a yes to let me make a first step in your life, and hopefully we could visit Paris together as couple, and not like some strangers who just bump into each other."

He continue as his hand slowly reach out, waiting for your hand to land on it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yes?"

⠀⠀"Yes."

"Paris,

⠀⠀⠀we'll see you again soon,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀as lovers."