I Like Me Better

It was Sunday afternoon when you enjoy your day off under your thick blanket. The first snow just started to fall yesterday and it's pretty cold. So, after having your brunch, your lazy-self decided to hiding under your blanket to get some good sleep.

You don't know what time it is when you feel a soft thing against your forehead. A familiar scent filled your nostrils and you smile.

"Look at you. You grin like an idiot once you smell my famous scent but you won't open your eyes to see your handsome boyfriend?" He snap being annoying like usual which makes you laugh. He never failed to make you laugh.

"How was Japan, my worldwide-handsome-boyfriend?" you cupped his face and make a dramatic face.

"Great, beautiful and cold." Jin answered casually as he put his weight on his arms, staring at you lovingly. "How is first snow in Seoul without your snow prince?"

"Great, beautiful and cold." You repeated his answers makes him furrow his eyebrow, "and lonely. I miss you so much." You pout and he laugh out loud, makes you roll your eyes but you know he's just flustered.

"Come, I'll give you a warm hug." He pull your blanket to cover you carefully before surrounding you with his warmness.

"So, you don't miss me? At all?" You muttered and pout even he might not see it, since he closed his eyes, inhaling your scent.

"Of course I miss you. What do you think I'm doing here? I don't even feel like myself when you're not around." He muttered back and tighten his hug. Sometime you wonder if he really miss you that much or he just, tired? Or both?

"Really?? It's rare to hear you don't feel yourself like that? You're my confident king." you chuckles and play with his hair while he snuggle closer.

"I don't know what it is but I got that feeling. The longing of waking up in this bed next to you. As we lay down, let the day just pass us by. I miss this feeling." He opened his eyes to meet yours.

"You talked too much." You pull him closer to share a sweet kiss. You smile through the kiss and he smile along before he let out soft chuckles.

"You love me anyway." He muttered after both of you parting.

"Oh, I'm so sure I do." You landed a peck one more time. "Next time, let's just kiss and skip the warm up." You giggles shyly, don't even know where you gained this confident.

"I might get too much talking but I might have to tell you something."

"What is it? I'm hungry."

"Good way to ruin the mood, Chaeyeon."

"Hungry for your love." you pull it confidently and Jin got starstruck for awhile before he burst into laugh shyly. He's surely proud because he teach you well.

"Stay awhile, stay here with me. I'll cook all the delicious food for you later on. I understand your code, my baby." He chuckles before he continue, "Lay here with me for awhile."

Jin become serious as he lay down beside you, hugging you close to him. Both of you fell into silent, just enjoying each other company. You play with his hair while he resting his eyes.

"Damn. You know? Everyone might think I like myself a lot, but guess what? I like me better when I'm with you. I knew from the first time I saw you, I'd stay for a long long long time with you." He lift open his eyes and smile at you.

"Me too, I like me better when I'm with you too." You peck his forehead only to make him smile like a kid.

A silent feel the air once again before your lovable boyfriend break it.

"Now, where's odengie?"

"Good way to ruin mood, Kim Seokjin." You teased him, pretend to get mad.

"Come on, don't get mad mommy." He teased and laugh out loud by himself.

You roll your eyes at him but well, you can't stop yourself to love this man anyway.

"Daddy promise to cook something good for mommy tonight. So mommy stop sulking. It makes daddy sad." He pull an aegyo at you and you cringe hard at the nicknames.

"GOD! STOP IT KIM SEOKJIN!! Are you a kid?!!" You throw pillow at him but he just laugh out loud and roll around on your bed, probably cringe hard as well.

At least, your winter holiday won't be lonely anymore. You have, Kim Seokjin, you already a winner, isn't it?

"But seriously, I love you, Jung Chaeyeon."

"I hate you too, Kim Seokjin." You giggles but he don't.

"No kisses, no hugs and no fancy dinner tonight." He cross his arms, pout his kissable lips and face you his back.

"Awww, is daddy sulking with mommy?" You pull his aegyo attack back on him and once again, it was silent until you roll on the bed, covering yourself behind the sheets. "IT WAS SO CRINGE I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME DO THAT!"

"You're the one who willingly to do it. Don't blame me. But, ...." he pull the sheets off to see your red face. "I like your red face better. It makes you look thousand times cuter."

"S-stop it!!"

"Unless what, what mommy will do to daddy?"

And here we go again.....

Theme Song: I Like Me Better by Lauv