Dangerous Woman pt. 1

⠀⠀
Pull off my brake in my new koenigsegg car on the parking lot, I get out from this car before locked it automatically with this little hi-tech thing in my palm. Fully aware that eyes were on me, I actually don't want to drive this car here, it's just I don't have any other choice because my usual car was borrow by my bestfriend.

Sighing, I stopped in front of my office building for awhile and scan around. I only took one month of holiday, but it seems like a lot of things has changed. Without any hesitate, I step into the building and heading to my room. Passing by some other office mate, they give me a bitter smile and I know the reasons why.

Those people who butthurt because I got holiday trip to Hawaii for a month as my gift after I successfully won my big case.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Look who's back!! Our top amazing agent Kim Seokjin!!" Jimin, my friend and also one of my team member in this office greet me once he saw me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"How are you, Jimin?" I replies him as I continue my pace to my room, unlocking it and get in, and of course with Jimin trailing behind me. He's the youngest in my team, so he often act childish to us.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Just so-so, you know." He shrug and once I sat on my luxurious chair he bent down a little and spoke in lower voice. "You missed something big in this city, Mr. Kim." He whisper.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's too early to make a joke, Mr. Park Jimin." I snap as I look at him who go back to the entrance and turn left-right before close it back. He came to me with serious looks.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm not joking, hyung. There's something big here during your holiday trip."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What is it?" I replies curiously.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Turn on your pc, and check the internet. It's on the front page of every news website. I bet you didn't check anything in Hawaii." He replies and I did what he said.

I notice the similar articles on the famous new websites. Scanning through the news, I was about to read further but then, Jimin volunteer to tell me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"This mysterious girl now has become the most wanted girl for all police station in the whole South Korea. I wonder if she will break into international case soon. She has been robbed a lot of Banks and she's really smart to only rob one biggest account in each bank." Jimin explained.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Have you found her identity? Criminal records?" I asked as I look up at him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Nope. Nothing. Basically nothing. We've checked all CCTVs that perhaps record all her action, but the file corrupt. I don't know how she sabotage the system, but so far, we have nothing from the CCTVs."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Witness? Victim?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"She didn't kill, she even didn't hurt anyone. That's why it's so mysterious. One of the victim said she even smile at her when she walk passed her after she get the money."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"How does she looks like?" I asked because there's really no picture of her in the internet.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You know how Cat Woman looks like right?" He asked and I nod, try to picture that character in my head. "Well, they said she looks like that, tight sexy outfit, killing high heels but she didn't wear any mask, can you believe that? Oh, she also tie her long straight brown hair into pony tail. I bet she must be so hot!" Jimin added and I glare at him.

He always like love to hear about sexy girls and no wonder his nickname in here is playboy chim.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Seriously, hyung! Can't you imagine it?" Jimin chuckles and I heard my door opened, revealing my other partner.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Kim Namjoon." I smile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I see Jimin must be telling you about 'her' right?" He smirk and I nod, knowing our youngest maknae behaviour.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"So, what are you going to do, Jin? I know you're going to do something about her right?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What? I don't have the right to do anything. Plus, I didn't get any instruction to do 'her'." I shrug.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yet." Namjoon and Jimin said in the same time, and the next seconds someone knocking on my door.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yes?" I said and a staff peek in.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Seokjin-ssi, Mr. Bang want to see you in his office now." He said and I glance over Namjoon and Jimin who already chuckling.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I told you."

---

I came out from his so-called-room and sighing, don't know if I should be happy or mad. Well, I didn't really meet him though. I just went to his room and do a video-call with him. He must be somewhere in this earth, I don't know. Maybe in Greenland? Antartica? Egypt? Paris? New Zealand? I don't know.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"So what he said?" Jimin and Namjoon shocking me by appear out of sudden behind my door and wearing their innocence angel mask.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"For Godsake! Can't you guys just stop popped out like that?" I shouted and instead of saying sorry, they laugh their ass off first. This is what you got if your works partner become your bestfriend.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sorry, hyung. We just-" Jimin continue laugh again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Your shocking face is hilarious!" Namjoon added makes me glare at them both.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Fine, fine. We're sorry okay? Now, tell us what happened?" I stare at them both who wait for my answers.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sigh, get me all news and information related to her. I have a plan and we're going to have a sudden meeting in 10. Prepare yourself." I said and both of them punch the air, getting excited of this mysterious case.
⠀⠀