Dangerous Woman pt. 3

You admitted that you were crazy enough to jump from that building, but it's not that you never done that before.

You've trained for that.

You've trained to be strong.

So, there's no time to doubting.

Once you landed safely on the ground, you turn to where he stood and wink at him, before runaway.

⠀⠀⠀“It must be work this time. It should be work.” you mumbled slowly and keep running.

Then, you arrived in a park which was temporary closed for public because they were preparing it for an upcoming festival, but somehow you still managed to barged in and run towards a maze.

It's around 6PM, so all workers has went home and nobody is in this park. You keep bait him to the maze because you know he followed you from behind.

Once you get in the maze, you keep running but slow down the speed. He was right behind you, so you need to keep up the speed, but then you choose the wrong direction and end up running to a deadlocked.

You heard footsteps coming closer but you didn't turn your back until you hear his panting.

⠀⠀⠀“Gotcha! You ain't go anywhere now.” He said, still panting.

⠀⠀⠀“I'm doing this on purpose, just so you know.” you chuckles, still face him your back.

⠀⠀⠀“W-what ? What do you mean?” He asked, confused and you can clearly picture his expression in your head.

⠀⠀⠀“You're too slow. I thought you will recognize me easily but seems like I played it too well, did I?” you laugh as you slowly took off your blonde long hair wig and leave you in your short black hair.

You were so sure that you heard him gasping right before you wear your nerd glasses and turn around to face him.

His eyes was widened and his mouth drop in agape.

⠀⠀⠀“V-va-vanessa? Y-you-”

⠀⠀⠀“It's been awhile, Seokjin.” you smile and he froze in time, staring at you.

⠀⠀⠀“Don't act too surprised. Didn't I told you? Next time you meet me, I won't be nice anymore.” you added as you took a step closer to him.

⠀⠀⠀“Y-you really did all of this just because of that sentence I told you? You know that I was just-”

⠀⠀⠀“I know what you mean. Of course, I'm not that dumb.”

⠀⠀⠀“Then why you still doing all of this? This isn't a game, this is a real life. You've been stamped as a criminal, you've put your life in danger!”

⠀⠀⠀“Because of you.” you smile and he looks surprised, like really shocked and taken back. “If being a criminal like this makes you notice me, I wouldn't mind that.”

⠀⠀⠀“Vanessa-”

⠀⠀⠀“I like you so much, Seokjin. Don't you know it? You said you like me too but you leave me, why? Just because I'm too nice? Can you imagine how I feel when you said that?” you asked and he looks guilty. “That's why I came back here and I want to show you, that I can be dangerous too. If  those kind of dangerous scene and crimes attract you, then I will be your dangerous woman.”

He was speechless, he can't find any words to say. Everything was happened in a blink and although usually he's a kind of mature man who could think and make a right decision in shortest time, but this time he was lost. Maybe because it's about you, someone special for him.

Let out another heavy sigh, he took out his phone and call someone, eyes never leave yours.

⠀⠀⠀“Jimin-ah, bad news. I've lost her but I found something. Tell Namjoon too and meet me in our usual cafe in next hour. I got an emergency things to do first.” He said and you were pretty surprised.

⠀⠀⠀“Ohh, really? Okay then. Take care, hyung.” Jimin replied loud enough and Seokjin hummed before hung up.

⠀⠀⠀“You're not gonna arrest me?” you furrow your eyebrow.

⠀⠀⠀“Do you think I'm gonna put you in the jail? Could it be possible?” He asked sounds annoyed. “Now, get changed to your casual clothes now and took off those killing heels too.” He added and turn his back on you.

⠀⠀⠀“W-what? In here? But why?” you asked, completely lost.

⠀⠀⠀“Just do as I said. Nobody's here and once you change to your usual looks, no one's gonna suspect you. You're safe. Now, get change, before I do it my self.” He replies.

⠀⠀⠀“Urgh, fine. You're still sassy as ever and annoying!” you complain as you took out your usual outfit from your backpack and start changing.⠀“Don't you dare to peek! I'm gonna throw my killing heels to you!” you added and he chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀“If I'm that annoying, why you still do this much for me? Aren't this took too much effort?”

⠀⠀⠀“Shut up!” you said and walk pass him, purposely bump onto his shoulder.

Once both of you get out from the park, he asked about your address and insisted to send you home. You invited him to stay for awhile because you know both of you need to talk. After you make a tea for him, both of you sit side by side in your living room. Silence filled the air as you suddenly remembered about your confession.

⠀⠀⠀“Seokjin?” you called, makes him turn to you.

⠀⠀⠀“Yeah?”

⠀⠀⠀“What about us?” you asked in worries, and it's so obvious for him because he stop on this track and reach out his hand to cup your cheeks before caress it slowly.

⠀⠀⠀“You still can't read my mind? We're being a dangerous couple now.” He whisper slowly to your ear and back away to read your expression.

⠀⠀⠀“We?”

⠀⠀⠀“Yeah, you took the risk to do those things and become a dangerous woman only to attract me. While I become a dangerous man by took the risk and hide you away, pretend that you and 'her' was a different girl only to protect you.” He smile and you naturally smile back at him.

⠀⠀⠀“Those money I took, it's still with me and I can return it anytime. So you can tell Jimin that you found a hidden note from that 'dangerous woman' that was saying she give up and apologize and of course, will return all money. Well, except those I threw today.” you replied and look down, feel guilty.

⠀⠀⠀“Don't worry. Police has take care of that one, so it will be alright and I've been thinking about that idea when I decided to call Jimin. I will settle down everything today, and when tomorrow comes, I want you to forget all of those crazy things you ever done and just leave it to me.”

⠀⠀⠀“Really? You're really the best agent ever!” you lean closer in a blink and give him a peck on his lips, leaving him in cloud nine.

⠀⠀⠀“Am I bad enough for you?” you sticked out your tongue to tease him and he was mad, so he pull you, hold the back of your neck and crash his lips on yours, kissing you hungrily, punishing you, and of course teaching you about how to kiss properly.

⠀⠀⠀“Do you know? After I said those words in LA back then, I'm regret because you looks hurted, but what I mean is, I don't want to put your life in danger. Because I love you. Now, look what I've done, instead of keeping you save, thus my words are the one who turn you into a dangerous woman.” He whisper slowly once you both parting.

⠀⠀⠀“I wouldn't mind, because I only be a dangerous woman, for you. Something about you makes me feels like a dangerous woman.”

Then, you both share a kiss again,

⠀⠀but this time,

⠀⠀⠀it's a dangerous kiss.